Page 1 of 2
On August 5th, my step brother and I are going to a concert in Little Rock...there are going to be 4 bands....3 Inches of Blood, Behemoth, Hatebreed, and !LAMB OF GOD!. My step brother was considering taking his 7 year old son. Besides the fact of having a 7 year old boy running around that we would have to keep up with, do you think it would be very safe? My vote is no..what do you guys think?
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
NO. he is retarded for even considering it. tell him that
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Dont bring him, Lamb of God fans can be especially rough compared to other mosh type music.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I've seen kids that young at shows. Good shows though. I wouldn't impose that sort of music on impressionable young children.
i'm not so much worried about the music as the moshing and ****....but he is pretty tough minded....my step brother lets him play Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 2, watch Jackass 1 & 2....lots of **** like that...so I'm just mainly concerned about getting him home in one piece....
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
i dunno about lamb of god, but hatebreed will about get a full-size adult killed...

think about that...
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
dude having to watch a kid would ruin it for me. What of the kid didnt like the music (which will be VERY loud) and he sits there complaining and whining like a 7 year old. Just be a normal parent and put him in the freezer.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
he will get hurt, no doubt about it, sounds like an awsome concert
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I don't know what kind of shows you people go to, but where I come from, a mosh pit never encompasses 100% of a venue. Just stand elsewhere.
Search on Youtube 'Lamb of God moshpit' and 'Hatebreed moshpit'
Those videos should make up your mind for you
ohai little sig.
Quote by thrashster
dude having to watch a kid would ruin it for me. What of the kid didnt like the music (which will be VERY loud) and he sits there complaining and whining like a 7 year old. Just be a normal parent and put him in the freezer.

I agree, Including putting him in the freezer.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by sargasm
I don't know what kind of shows you people go to, but where I come from, a mosh pit never encompasses 100% of a venue. Just stand elsewhere.

your town's shows suck
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by DougC84
your town's shows suck

I would rather have the choice not to dance with a bunch of testosterone fueled metalhead idiots, but that's me.
Quote by DougC84
i dunno about lamb of god, but hatebreed will about get a full-size adult killed...

think about that...

Dude, going to a Hatebreed AND Lamb of God show would get a full size caribou ripped in half.
what sux is this place isn't the size of a football field...i mean...they're not going to have it at the Altell Arena cuz they're just not....and this is the only other place to have it...besides the riverfront and that's not happening either....HELL I'M SCARED TO GO.
Bad idea. My cousin went to a LoG concert, accidentally stepped into a pit totally into the music and got tackled toally off guard. His head hit the concrete like a watermelon dropped from a fifty story building and he has a huge buldge in his head now. He got a really bad concussion and totally switch from metal, to indie rock, and i don't blame him.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
For the kid's own safety, don't take him.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I say no no no.

But then I am sensible.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by daft
I say no no no.

But then I am sensible.

Help! Daft has been kid napped by Amy Winehouse!
3IOB and LOG, very nice mate. DON'T take the kid, not only will it detract from your fun, but everyone else's too.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Jackolas
Help! Daft has been kid napped by Amy Winehouse!

I was going to reference that.

But then I am sensible.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Don't do it. A show like that WILL get wild.

Quote by sargasm
metalhead idiots

Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Jul 18, 2007,
Don't take him he will get badly hurt.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I doubt the kid would enjoy it enough to make it worth all the hassle and he would probably spoil the show for both of you...
Quote by Phill-Rock
Dont bring him, Lamb of God fans can be especially rough compared to other mosh type music.

true story:
there was a girl at download this year that me and my mate sorta got talking to cos she was behind us in the queue. she was taller than both of us and much bigger and looked really rough and she definately could have kicked the crap out of us no problem. and the thing is, she said she was only there to see Lamb of God even though she'd seen them more times than she could remember.

morale of the story- be a Lamb of God fan in case you meet one of their crazed fans and want to survive
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Seriously dude, look up 'Wall of Death', with that kinda thing happening you wouldn't take a 12 year old boy. You'll enjoy the show without having to worry about him as well. Tell your step brother not to, Lamb of God gigs are brutal, I broke my rib at one.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Spanky McGrits
On August 5th, my step brother and I are going to a concert in Little Rock...there are going to be 4 bands....3 Inches of Blood, Behemoth, Hatebreed, and !LAMB OF GOD!. My step brother was considering taking his 7 year old son. Besides the fact of having a 7 year old boy running around that we would have to keep up with, do you think it would be very safe? My vote is no..what do you guys think?

this oddly sounds like a concert i will be going to in september (its in richmond) except Alabama Thunderpussy were supposed to play instead of Behemoth...

did i miss something?
Quote by Phill-Rock

yeah, if a 7 year old kid was in a LoG pit, he WOULD DIE.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
The music (especially at LoG's volume, those guys are loud as shit, my ears were ringing for several days after I saw them) could REALLY mess up his hearing. Kids are much more sensitive to the high volume than adults.
yeah, dont bring him. he will be dead in an hour. for bands as heavy and loud as those, his ears will be blown apart. wait til he's at least 12 or 13 2 even consider bringin him 2 a concert like that...
Bring him along if you like, just make sure he stays away from the pit.
at a behemoth concert?

**** no.

he'd get killed

but itd sure as hell brain wash him into good metal
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
I think bringing him might have been ilegal if you lived in Sweden.

You must be at least 15 to go to most "real" metal shows, and if you expose your child to volumes that threatens his health I definently think you could get fined, or even have to go to jail for some time.
Anyone who talks about the possibility of him getting killed or seriously injured or whatever is exaggerating profusely. Stand off to the side or at the back or something and it will be fine.

Earplugs might be a good idea, but then again, those are a good idea at any age.
Page 1 of 2