Pretty good - essentially it's a Tech 21 Sansamp with a speaker. It's a modeller, but it's analogue modelling, not digital - I played a Behringer clone of one of these and it was surprisingly good...I'm assuming that the real thing sounds better.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well there's a lot less to it - no effects for starters. Basically you have three adjustable parameters, each controlled by a 3 position switch. You have amp type (Californian, British, Tweed), the mode (Hot, High gain, Clean), and cabinet simulation (US, UK, or flat). That allows you to mix and match parameters, so you could have a simualtion of clean tweed amp through a UK cab, or a hot, Californian (soldano-type) amp through a US cab.

The Sansamp pedal is one of the best direct recording interfaces around and also an excellent headphone amp...the amp basically gives you that with the added bonus of a speaker. It's a more powerful piece of kit than something like the Valvetronix, and you'll have to work a little harder with it, but arguably it sounds "better" due to it being analogue.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I do believe tech21 trademark 30 is a whole lot more expensive than vox ad30vt. If i remember rightly, it is almost twice the price??

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.