Poll: Do you think this girl is pretty?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think this girl is pretty?
Yes
285 81%
A little bit
52 15%
No
15 4%
Voters: 352.
Page 1 of 3
Okay, I can't close the thread, but I can take off the pics. I was asked to pretty much stop the poll, mostly cuz it wasn't the greatest idea I've ever had. Thank you all for your input, and I bid you ado.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Jul 18, 2007,
shes hot.

whats your point?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
She's definatly not ugly.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
I hate when girls do that!!! How can people like her see themselves as ugly it boggles my mind. When I try to tell them how Gorgeous they are they say "thaaanks but your just trying to make me feel better" No I'm not!!! it's the honest truth!!!!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
will you marry me? oh wait. shes a picture
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Quote by rabidguitarist
shes hot.

whats your point?

I'm just trying to prove to her that she's not as ugly as she thinks. I don't mean to spam or anything, I just wanted to give her a little self-confidence.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

poor self image... hah.

shes obviously just seeking compliment.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
She is absolutely beautiful.

I know a girl who is very beautiful who also hates the way she looks.
Yes she is. She got the Kensai-approval.

Some girls go their entire life without that approval.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well she's not ugly at all.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Posting a poll on UG isn't really a fair test, as most of the people on here are sex starved 14 year-olds.

(No offense to the handful of member who aren't)

Also, I'd be upset if I were your friend, because I bet about 500 people are wanking to this picture as we speak.

Annnd, she just says she's ugly so people will compliment her, lot's of girls do it.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
She didn't strike me as "OMG She's so hot", but she's not bad looking either.
Nikolas
damn shes fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Well she's an obvious hottie, but I don't get it. She must know shes good looking, but seeks approval to keep her self esteem high, and for attention. But I don't know her, so I could be wrong.
shes beautiful, nuff said
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by hamish5178
Posting a poll on UG isn't really a fair test, as most of the people on here are sex starved 14 year-olds.

Also, I'd be upset if I were your friend, because I bet about 500 people are wanking to this picture as we speak.

Annnd, she just says she's ugly so people will compliment her, lot's of girls do it.

15 year olds actually
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

I see that as a compliment.
"I play guitar" - Me
Very pretty girl/ If she is as attrative on the inside as she is on the inside she is a keeper. Shame that some beautiful women judge themselves by unattainable standards portrayed in the media. I personally like real women.
Quote by rabidguitarist
poor self image... hah.

shes obviously just seeking compliment.

+1
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
I think she's attractive, shes defiantly not ugly and has a good self image, so some people may not be overly attracted to her they will defiantly not find her ugly. So in conclusion she is pretty
Quote by hamish5178

I forgot about that! I'm a sex-starved 17 year old.. and she's my friend's GF xD. Plus, she gave me her approval before I posted it anyway.

Stupid name.

Quote by hamish5178

LMAO.. As disgusting as that sounds, you're completely right.
Quote by Shredder6
I hate when girls do that!!! How can people like her see themselves as ugly it boggles my mind. When I try to tell them how Gorgeous they are they say "thaaanks but your just trying to make me feel better" No I'm not!!! it's the honest truth!!!!

+1

i hate when they do that, but its even worse when their like "im fat" and im like "no your not how much do you weigh" "like 140" "ok yeah your so fat im like almost 2 of you... if your "fat" then what does that make me"

but it doesnt bother me too much, women with low self standards have lower standards on men
damn dude, shes almost as good lookin as my girl
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by TwistedLogic
Very pretty girl/ If she is as attrative on the inside as she is on the inside she is a keeper.

Heh, she is But she's not mine to keep. She's dating my band's singer.

Stupid name.

Quote by fender1618
+1

i hate when they do that, but its even worse when their like "im fat" and im like "no your not how much do you weigh" "like 140" "ok yeah your so fat im like almost 2 of you... if your "fat" then what does that make me"

but it doesnt bother me too much, women with low self standards have lower standards on men

This one doesn't. Her bf is pretty good looking too (and this is coming from a guy!)

Stupid name.

Quote by hamish5178

Very much agreed.....and I voted no, because if someone is vain enough to want someone to go post a poll about them then they are just seeming desperate, and she has an odd jaw line that makes me not find her very attractive.
Page 1 of 3