hey forum people of ultimate guitar,

i'm a total newb to this forum so please don't start teh flame right away. i did read the sticky, hope i don't do anything wrong.
i've been starting to learn/play guitar for a small week now, and i was listening to the new album of 'Reamonn' which is really the music i like, acoustic, meaningfull music lub it. the first song is called 'wish' like the album is called. i went searching for the tab but couldn't find it anywhere.

so i thought hmm, let's give it a try to make my own tab for it... kinda hard, and getting stuck after the intro. i thought i might seek help on forums, so here i am! a quick search found the thread about live earth, but i dont think i'll find a tab there

intro (high e)

e----10----12-10-----12-14-15-14-10---------12-14-15-14-10-------14—10----
B-------10----------------------------10---------------------10-----------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------

chords (of intro at least)

e--------2----------------3---------------------3-----------------
B--------3----------------3---------------------3------------------
G--------2----------------2---------------------3----------------
D--------o----------------o---------------------o----------------
A--------x----------------x---------------------x----------------
E--------x----------------x---------------------x----------------

this is what i made so far, i hope someone else can help me finish it? i can listen to the song thousands of times, and getting the right notes/chords is really hard since you also have to distinguish bass / rythm guitar / solo guitar. i would love to have all 3 tabs in the end, but the solo one (single notes) would be nice enough just to be able to sing and play the song.

greetings,

Michaël
Last edited by supermaggel at Jul 18, 2007,