Ok first of all I have custom skull knobs on my warlock so i have the stock silver knobs for it sitting around. I'm trying to get the knobs off of my Ibanez GRX20 and can't figure out how. i want to put the stock knobs from the warlock on it becuz the stock knobs for the GRX are crap plastic and they don't turn easily or look good at all. does anyone know how to take these off?

Also i've been looking at the Fender Schaller Locking Tuners on Musicians Friend and was wondering if they would be a good upgrade from the stock BC Riches i have now on my warlock, i haven't been having trouble with tuning except for with brand new strings, but that's normal, so i was wondering if it was worth the $$$.

Lastly My Strap WILL NOT STAY ON!!!!!! plus it has Skull and crossbone studs on it that were ok when i had short hair but now it gets caught in my hair and pulls everytime i take off my guitar. So i'm going to get a new strap to fix the second problem, but are the Schaller strap locks any good? They have better reviews than any of the other strap locks on Musicians friend. That's all the info i usually get becuz i live in a small town so unless i get to go out of town i never get to try anything out.

Sorry so long i'm just looking for more things i can upgrade when send for my next order from MF, i'm already getting some Fingerease string lube with it.

thanx
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Just pull the knobs off, if you can't do it with just your fingers wrap a rag around it or something. If the knobs are hard to turn the problem is most likely your pots, not the knobs themselves. The tuners are a good upgrade, but I would not buy them if the guitar stays in tune as is.
-PLAIDOCASTER
-Ibanez Iceman Bass (Sunburst)
-Nonack Special Mk. II (Blood Red Mahogany/ Natural Binding)
-Fretless Soundgear (Color Shift Purple/Blue/Red/Orange)
-Pearl Export 5 pc. Drumset (Black)
Also, does anybody know where to get Pickguards that will fit my Ibanez? it has two knobs and a three way switch, but the hard part is i need on that will fit with 2 humbuckers, no Single coils. mines black on black finish, i didn't want one of those dumb looking white pickguards everyone has one their strat style guitar.

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
K thanx i got the knobs switched.

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Schaller straplocks are the best, I put them on mine.
Only problem was that the screws for the factory buttons were bigger than the screws for the Schallers, so the pilot holes were too big.
Fixed the problem by filling the holes with JB weld, now the straplocks will be there till the end of time!
as for PGs, you can get a lot of PGs at www.wdmusic.com
if not, you can also cut your own, it's not that hard
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile