has anyone ever heard of these?

from what ive heard they are basicly mim standard fenders with squire bridges and tuners.

i put on of these on layway at guitar center because it was listed as a fender mim standard strat. it was 150$. do you think if i told guitar center that it was listed wrong they would take any money off?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
I think these are guitars that didn't quite make it through quality control but were good enough to sell cheaper... that's what this guy in some music store told me anyway.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
so should i try to get gc to knock the price down?
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
noon knows anything else about these? im in need of some uger knolage here....
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
I own one. Mine has a 3 ply MIM pickguard though, as they mixed and matched some things. You should definitely try to get the price knocked down as it was advertised as something it is not, but it is worth $150 if in fact this is a MIM version. Check this out - all the way down at the bottom there is a section about the Squire Series MIM Strats. http://reviews.ebay.com/Buying-a-Fender-Stratocaster-A-Guide-for-the-Novice_W0QQugidZ10000000001650626?ssPageName=BUYGD:CAT:-1:SEARCH:6
i JUST found that site lol. and yea it says made in mexico righ ton the headstock. how much should i expect them to knock off?
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
Probably not much, maybe 20-40 as they know most people don't know the distinction and the Squire Series Sticker is gone, and it's a quality guitar. They are a Standard Strat with squire tuners and bridge, so you have to figure how much a new bridge and tuners would cost, and then compare that to what a Standard Strat in the same condition would cost and determine if it is worth it. In your case maybe the electronics too, although I don't know if there are any real differences between the two. If you think that it's not then you should be able to get your money back as it was listed as something it is not.
i still want it. and im pretty sure its got mexican fender pickups in it. it just goes out of tune real easy. maybe they can throw in some new tuners or something
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
^Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are the same pickups. The tuners are the weakest link. Thats a good idea though - see if they'll throw in some quality tuners, that sounds like a fair deal to me.
what are some good quality tuners that are decently cheap to ask for?
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100