Ok so i have been playing drums for 2 and half years now and I have been playing guitar for 2 years. Yesterday I went into a music store and I saw these awesome Ludwig drums for about 750 bucks. I really want them and I just need about 80 more bucks and they can be mine. Then I told my dad about them (he also plays guitar) and he says that I should save my money for a guitar (probably a Gibson SG or a Fender Telecaster). But the thing is I already have a damn 1976 Fender Stratocaster so I'm all good but I have crappy Excel drums that sound like crap. He thinks I should save up for a guitar because I play guitar alot more then drums and also he just wants another guitar. But I think that I would play drums alot more if I had a nice good sounding kit. What should I do?
get the drums if that is what you want and will get you playing. plus irs just ****ing awesome to be a drummer (i wish i was one).

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
man i would go fo drums i have a crappy kit but a good enough guitar and drums are always just fun!
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
kill your dad, sell his parts, then you can have both. It's the perfect plan
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
im always going to be a dedicated guitarist at heart, but its kick ass to go out and jam on a drum set with friends as a second language to me. go get the set, and just keep playing guitar as much as you do and do more drumming. hell you could be the next dave grohl.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
I would say whatever you want and it sounds like you want drums. Remember a good guitarist is pretty common, but a good drummer isnt.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
Quote by Reggysmit
Drop both and buy bagpipes

+1

Just joking. Buy whichever feels "right" for you. I play guitar but I always wanted to play drums. I just don't have the space.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
I'd say go with the drums if you already have a decent guitar.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Go for the drums, sounds like you want them more, and Drums are awesome lol.
Or buy a bass 0.o
Rebel against your dad. Get the drums. He will probably use the guitar more than you will too. He wants you to buy a guitar for him. Buy the drums..

Lol I'm manipulating you.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
kill your dad, sell his parts, then you can have both. It's the perfect plan

+666
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores