i was kinda pissed that this guy that said low action has nothing to do with how good the guitar is. i think that it has a lot to do with it. comment?
it doesnt because it can be adjusted to the correct level
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
^what he said.
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
If you think about it, a correctly leveled fretboard will contribute to a lower action. If a guitar was not fret leveled properly, you'll be stuck with higher action.

Craftsmenship aside, whether or not a guitar is "good" is purely subjective, along with action - Some people prefer higher action. In their case, they wouldn't be missing much if the action was incapable of going lower and they may feel that particular guitar is great.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Action is more about personal taste than quality of guitar...

You could take a top of the range PRS and make the action as high as it can be adjusted and it's still a great guitar, or you could take a plywood special and set it up right, with a really low action and it's still a plywood special - it's got nothing to do with quality at all.
A good guitar will be capable of having high quality low action, but high quality low action does not make a guitar good.

man i sound like confucius
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Dunlop Crybaby

Member #3 of the Carvin Club (PM MESAexplorer to join)
One thing has got nothing to do with the other. A good guitar can be setup poorly, and poor guitar can be set up good.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.