Hey this is weird but I've just been given money with the rule of having to buy a book of spanish music. I like spanish music so it's no problem. I'm fairly decent at finger picking, like I can play malaguena and spanish romance, but i'm definately not expert at it. I'm just wondering if there's a spanish group or a collection someone knows about that I should keep my eye out for. Thanks for any help you can give : )
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

paul gilbert has a song called Flamingo..., does that help?(its a flemenco song btw).

Also mitch hedberg ****ing rules.
I just got the tab for flamingo, that is a way rad song, thanx for the tip.

And yes, yes he does.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Great as Paul Gilbert is, 'Flamingo' is barely even Spanishy, let alone flamenco. As I used to say, it's about as flamenco as Britney Spears is.

Look in the classical guitar section, it should have some compilations of Spanish pieces.
Check out www.acoustikguitar.com ,or John Clarke on youtube. He does nothing but spanish/flamenco stuff and he's got some cool origonal pieces which he sells the tabs for, and you just cant beat $12 for a good tab book ^^

Mitch Hedberg FTW