Poll: Should we replace the handshake with a hug?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should we replace the handshake with a hug?
Yes
35 44%
No
44 56%
Voters: 79.
I just watched the Sick Puppies video with the guy giving out free hugs, and I thought to myself "What if we did away with the handshake, and everyone just used the hug to greet eachother?"
No.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
No. Some people smell like tacos. And the smell of tacos is only good if it's coming from a taco. Not some guy's sweaty armpit.

edit: And have you heard of autism?
i think so, i like hugs
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hug me and die.

edit: unless you got 38DD's then ok
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
No, my arms couldn't even fit around everyone.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I think I've hugged more people than I've shaken hands with...

But yeah, Hugs >handshake.
Quote by Arthur Curry
No. Some people smell like tacos. And the smell of tacos is only good if it's coming from a taco. Not some guy's sweaty armpit.

edit: And have you heard of autism?

Very good observation.
this is weird, i had this conversation with my bandmate and his girlfriend on the way home tonight.

yes! bring back the hug. everyone used to hug eachother when i started upper school. so what happened?!

more hugs please.
No. There are some people that I would refuse to hug, and that would make me seem rude.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Last edited by bassmaniac101 at Jul 18, 2007,
no because I would have to hug people I wouldnt want to hug and I have issues with men and major issues with physical contact
@-}-}-}-
No. I don't mind hugging people who I actually like. I'm probably more huggy than many guys. But I don't want it to be impolite not to hug someone.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Business meetings and job interviews sure would be different... Handshakes are good, just don't give me none of that limp handed stuff.
...Bleep Bloop...
Where's the option to keep the handshake for guys and ugly girls, and hugs for hot girls?????? *confused*
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Lost my tubergity to a Valveking.
-Hey Mr.Mechanic!
-Hey!*hug each other*
-Hey man what the **ck???You ruin my suit bitch!!

BOOM!!!HEADSHOT!!!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by Dirge Humani
You mean this isn't normal?

So that's why I get those looks...

I KNOW!! people are so weird. i no longer know the word handshake....dang it i used it again
I like the handshake. Very cool and formal.

I'm not a fan of hugs, unless there's something special or intimate going on, or if it's somebody I'm really close to. Even then, I won't do it randomly. Jesus, I would hate to have to gives hugs just to greet people I just met.
I hug as much as possible anyway. That's an awesome idea though. It probably wouldn't happen, however, because people are uptight losers.
No! Neither one. We need buttseckz like they said said on that one site! I mean what's better than, 'Hi, how ya doin? Ok good now bend over!"
lIkE ZoMG I wNT 2 GiVE TEH HUGzoRZ lOL

shut up

Real men give handshakes, it is the proper, respectable, manly thing to do

Women and manbitches give hugs.