Page 1 of 3
Im making this thread just to see a few things people may have gotten banned for. I am doing this so that i dont do anything stupid and have the chance of getting banned again.

I got banned for saying something about god on another account, it was in no way prejudice against other religions or my own.
Quote by talons32
Im making this thread just to see a few things people may have gotten banned for. I am doing this so that i dont do anything stupid and have the chance of getting banned again.

I got banned for saying something about god on another account, it was in no way prejudice against other religions or my own.

There's your second ban bud.

I've never been banned.
Typing "I am gay" like a million times when I'm not gay, it was considered spam ,but hey, those mods are just doing their jobs and i respect that.
Quote by talons32

you made this so you dont do something stupid and get banned again?

multiple accounts get you banned

Jack my swag
no theres a million different threads about god, and it was on a different ip, so nah, but id like to know a few i could get banned for so i dont make them lol.
Quote by talons32

Nice one mentioning that you have another acount.

buh-bye.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by talons32

I got banned for saying something about god on another account...

The mods knew you had multiple accounts right? Then that's probably why you got banned. If not, then this thread could be the stupidest thing you've ever done to get banned!

Anyway, I've been banned twice. The first time I was innocent and the second time I was banned because I made a thread whenever UG was screwed up and you weren't allowed to create threads. And I got a warning the other day for replying to spam, even though I reported it I now post in fear of a banning
saying "hahaha the simpsons FTW" I lawled, but the 30-days was horrible
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
just so everyone knows, i respect the mods and their desicions, which is why i want to start over new and not do anything against the rules.
Quote by talons32
no theres a million different threads about god, and it was on a different ip, so nah, but id like to know a few i could get banned for so i dont make them lol.

Even though it's a different IP, you just said it twice. You're going to be permabanned.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I posted a picture of Lindsay Lohan's minge once. I knew it would get me banned and I didn't want to get banned but I did it anyway and don't know why.
man it would suck if you got banned for this, but then we would how mighty the mods consider themselves
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by the spiker
Saying icy hot.

ICY HOT?!?!
ICY TO DULL THE PAIN THEN HOT TO RELAX IT AWAY!?!?!
ICY HOT?!?!
Once I was crawling on a spider's face, and then i bit it.

Quote by Mudmen190
Kickass. Find some other people and have box-wars...And box-aftermath...And box-victory-feast....Even....Bocksecks?
i've never been banned but i remember this one guy getting banned because he said Pink Floyd sucks...pretty funny
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
I got banned for saying Yngwie Malmsteem punched my mom in the vagina...even know it was true
Quote by FloydPink92
i've never been banned but i remember this one guy getting banned because he said Pink Floyd sucks...pretty funny

he totally deserved it.
Free your mind
Quote by why1not1try
he totally deserved it.

lolz...yea, i see you like led zeppelin too...how original
I was banned for genre bashing and spam [two warnings].
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I posted in a thread asking for the thread to be closed because it was spam, and got banned. *sigh*
I have no interesting stories about being banned. Never been, even though Im like totally rebellious and say contreversial words.

>.>
<.<

Like balls.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
is permabanned like a band you wear around your wrist, like, permanently?

i suppose you could wear it on your head... but only the nonconformists would do that, i imagine.
I was banned because one of my friends is a mod here.

He unbanned me rather quickly, though.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
i was banned once for massive spammage. big-time spamming can be kinda fun, if you do it the right way the reactions of other users can be pretty damn funny
I got banned for posting a link to a shock site..................

Sigh. Oh well.

Quote by Giansoldi

Not all of us are rebellious as you Zappa fans.
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
Last edited by leid sepplin at Jul 19, 2007,
I've never been banned, but got warned once because I said I didn't like an album (believe me, real story!! I was so shocked that I saved the email and still have it for some laughs! lol)
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
My friend used my account to get a "tab" and seen a thread in the new threads thing on the main page saying "Best Bass Settings" or something and replied "WTF?! All bass sounds the same and it's not even that good an instrument to begin with!"

Needless to say, I took the punishment and didn't argue with the mods. Stupid of me to let my friends use this account anyways...only 1 more guy uses it now =]

Quote by Giansoldi

Lolz you're banned now! Sucks to be you

I'd like to thank the mods for this pleasure
Quote by wilty00
Getting drunk and making a thread about muffins.

"i was drunk" should be a valid excuse for **** like that.

but as for me, i havetn been around long enough for anyone to give a **** about what ive said
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
A while back there was thread that was something like "hay guise lolz my skool haz a wikipedia site so go mess wit it"

I was really bored/under the influence that night and without reading the rest of the posts in the thread I messed with the site and I posted "Yeah I messed with it. Michael Jackson is now the schools PE teacher." So then I look up and a few posts above me Frencyfungus says anyone who messes with the site gets a warning. So there you have it.
My other warning was when I said buttsecks without really needing to.

I've now learned my lesson and spammers really grind my gears now.
Page 1 of 3