This are my characters I posted earlier plus some added ones. So its the same. Just tell me what you think.

Art Fletcher- He is a nice person and likes to keep everybody around him happy. That doesn't necessarily mean he is very happy though. He is a very loyal friend and works in the small town of Armar. He works at his fathers bowling alley.

Shayne Laiten- Shayne is a crude person that has a bad mouth and loves to say f*ck a lot. He is still a loyal friend though most of the time and can prove to be rather brave in situations of need. He is a hunter and loves to shoot stuff.

Angela Rose- Angela Rose is one of the prettiest in the academy. She graduated from trade school at the top of her class and was immediately accepted into the academy. she is a very bright person who will always find the good in things. She tries her hardest to succeed as much as she can at everything she does. Her eyes are beautiful.

Pedro Lockings- Pedro is a major general that has come to invade Almaria. He is a ruthless general who has low regards for human life. This mostly comes from both of his parents being executed when the Almaria army invaded his land when he was a child. He is a strong believer in revenge.

Tennings- Tennings last name is unknown. He controls the train that follows the coast south along the beaches of Almaria. He is basically a political activist that is trying to get refugees to the coast where they can be deported to other safer countries. He is a very caring person.

Christie Fletcher- Christie is Art's little sister. She is your basic trouble making nine year old. She is heavily protected by Art and looks up to her big brother very much.
Sounds pretty alright. Are you writing a short story or concept album or something?
Quote by maXterbat0r
Sounds pretty alright. Are you writing a short story or concept album or something?

novel
Just for fun, or are you a serious writer?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Just for fun, or are you a serious writer?

Kind of both, my friends say I'm really good at it and could publish but the stuff I write my parents would never let me do anything with because of violence/swearing. So when I get older I'll be serious.
^hide your stories from your parents use a fake name like real authors and when they ask where you got the money for the guitar with diamond inlay and a real gold top say i invested in oil when i was young. (guiar with gold top=horible sustain)
If you're gonna swear in your writing, keep it to the very bare minimum and only use it when deemed appropriate. No one like to read book that has "f*ck" on every page.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
If you're gonna swear in your writing, keep it to the very bare minimum and only use it when deemed appropriate. No one like to read book that has "f*ck" on every page.

I make it so if there's a character that I feel would use swear words a lot, I have them say it. So some people swear more than others, just like in real life.
Quote by Iamafunguy
I make it so if there's a character that I feel would use swear words a lot, I have them say it. So some people swear more than others, just like in real life.

Makes sense. The best example of swearing in writing I can give is Michael Crichton. His characters seem very real when they swear; in one book I remember a character saying "Jesus fu*cking Christ!" and it flowed so well with the dialogue.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
What happened to that one guy and his short story competitions? He needs to make another one so I can have some motivation to write something again. Heh ...
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
I like swearing in books. Most people swear, so it seems normal that most characters would swear.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by Kyle_Brewer
You should've kept my additions on the characters tbh.

yeah, they did add a little flare.
Quote by darkstar2466

Have you ever read a Stephen King book before?

And to Iamafunguy: Where is Kankuro the Transformer and the gunman kitty? I thought you decided they were going to be in the story? Lol jk.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach

Actually, I haven't. I used to read a lot during high school, like Grisham, Clancy, Crichton and whatnot but I haven't read a single book since I went to college.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Throw in a 70 year old pedophile trying to get the little girl and you got yourself a top notch book.
Quote by darkstar2466
Actually, I haven't. I used to read a lot during high school, like Grisham, Clancy, Crichton and whatnot but I haven't read a single book since I went to college.

There's a few ****s on each page, along with other things. My favorite quote from one of his books is "Two or Three quick jerks and he reached orgasm and came all over the bed."
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach

I Stephen King in a totally non-homo. way

My favorite Author.
What's this novel about? Link me please?

EDIT: I'm in 11th Grade now, going to college for writing, that's why I was wondering.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by Amalgam
What's this novel about? Link me please?

EDIT: I'm in 11th Grade now, going to college for writing, that's why I was wondering.

The first three characters on the list (and Art's sister) town gets overrun by foreign armies so they have to travel to the coast and catch the last ship leaving to safer lands before their land is completely invaded. That sums it up.

EDIT: awesome, thats what I plan on doing. Except I'm 10th grade.
Last edited by Iamafunguy at Jul 18, 2007,
I see. Good start. Get to work, I want to read it.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...