I dont know how many of you have seen the Chapelle's Show where John Mayer is on there, but he has a blue guitar with a lighter blue racing stripe on it. Which guitar is that? That stripe is just sexy. Also, which strats can I find the noiseless p'ups on? They sound amazing. Thanks
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
it's a John Mayer signature guitar. charcoal blue with racing stripes or sumtin... btw, john mayer don't use noiseless pickups. he has the big dipper pickups. it's said to be not that well constructed... and i recommend getting pickups later.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
it's a John Mayer signature guitar. charcoal blue with racing stripes or sumtin... btw, john mayer don't use noiseless pickups. he has the big dipper pickups. it's said to be not that well constructed... and i recommend getting pickups later.

ECistheBest just about knows anything when it comes to strats or Fender guitars. Listen to him.
Yeah thats his sig strat. That skit's hilarious though, when the go to the barber shop.
The Set-Up

Gibson Les Paul/Fender MIA Deluxe Strat --> MXR Super comp --> Boss DD-3 --> Dunlop Crybaby --> Need an amp, wanna sell me one?
Quote by guitarkid2113
ECistheBest just about knows anything when it comes to strats or Fender guitars. Listen to him.

lol. thanks. i appreciate that post
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard