egg whites=sperm?

Either way, Iamafunguy has the right idea.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
As hard as it is for some people to shampoo i would assume.

I've got to say, that arrow really made me come to this thread. Without that arrow you wouldn't have gotten my reply.

Nice choice, my friend.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

I've got to say, that arrow really made me come to this thread. Without that arrow you wouldn't have gotten my reply.

Nice choice, my friend.

You get cooler as each day passes.
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
maybe the question isn't how hard it is, but why you're asking this question...

just admit it. you were trying to masturbate with an egg.

its not like you have anything to be ashamed of, we've all tried it...
not that hard. i used to do it back when i wanted to look like wayne static from static X, i was young and stupid. it depends on how much you use and how thick your hair is. but a good washing or two should do it. and make sure to use really hot water, losens it up better. and FYI, your going to smell like the inside of an ass
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

Nice choice, my friend.

yeah same here... but don't spread the word or there will be an arrow next to every thread!
Quote by geetarguy13
maybe the question isn't how hard it is, but why you're asking this question...

just admit it. you were trying to masturbate with an egg.

its not like you have anything to be ashamed of, we've all tried it...

umm....no?
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Quote by Iamafunguy
yeah same here... but don't spread the word or there will be an arrow next to every thread!

Gotcha.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
The REAL question is "Should you put egg whites in your hair?" Im not sure why...but science is incubus's best album i agree with that mr. megalomaniac.
yeah incubus = gods.

anyway, no i wasnt jacking off with eggs (no, everyone hasn't done it)

i was going for the exact same wayne static look as lpdude2 so expertly put it.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
i was going for the exact same wayne static look as lpdude2 so expertly put it.

thanks man. i kinda figured thats what it was. wayne even said once he used egg whites once himself. elemers glue also works too
nah, I tried glue. I put a whole bottle in, then hung upside down for half an hour, but it all just slowly sagged back down.

Static uses some obscure hair product that I can't find anywhere, so I came here.
Quote by lp_dude_2
not that hard. i used to do it back when i wanted to look like wayne static from static X, i was young and stupid. it depends on how much you use and how thick your hair is. but a good washing or two should do it. and make sure to use really hot water, losens it up better. and FYI, your going to smell like the inside of an ass

Yeah, he's right. I gave my hair two washes but that's because it's extremely thick...You can use more shampoo than usual cuz the lather will help the texture/smell. And yeah, you're going to smell like the inside of an ass. Spray some cologne right into your hair to help that out a bit.
when I read the tilte..
I was like: .. eh ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I love it when people try to use egg to make their hair nicer but try to wash it out with hot water. Who'd have thought it'd cook!?

That is what you tried to do right?
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I lawled more than I should have at the title of this thread.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
nah, I tried glue. I put a whole bottle in, then hung upside down for half an hour, but it all just slowly sagged back down.

Static uses some obscure hair product that I can't find anywhere, so I came here.

I remember asking Wayne once on the the Static - X forum, he said it was sebastian something hairspray.
And wiki says

"His tall standing Slim Jim hair is his most notable feature, which used to be held up, as mentioned in the Wisconsin Death Trip liner notes, by White Rain hair spray. Today, Wayne uses Suave Rave 4X Mega hair spray to keep his hair up. It takes him 20 minutes to do his hair."
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Last edited by Slaytanic6606 at Jul 19, 2007,
Quote by wannabe jesus
I love it when people try to use egg to make their hair nicer but try to wash it out with hot water. Who'd have thought it'd cook!?

That is what you tried to do right?

No.
Quote by Megalomaniac16

That's because you have to blowdry the f*** out of it. Elmers glue works better than eggs, and so does RAve #4 hairspray. Either way, you gotta blowdry it.