I have a Dean Vendetta XM and im getting a Line 6 Spider III 75. Now.. Im wondering if i should just get my XM upgraded or buy a new one. I play mainly punk ish.. and hard rock. I kinda' play sloppy but thats the way I like it so. I've never really upgraded a guitar or anything so im wondering what kinda' stuff i should get.
Such as..

-Pickups
-Tuners
-Neck
-Bridge
Etc.

I've never did stuff like this so.. if you guys could help me i'd appreciate it.
I need some pickups with good distortion and sustain. something that will make my power chords sound good.

Uhh.. my budget would be around.. 250.
Last edited by Dont Leave Me at Jul 18, 2007,

First, Do not buy that spider, just dont. Do not be fooled by the "hundreds of amps in one" ****, There are many better options for an amp.
Second, I'd say you should go ahead and buy a new guitar, I personally suggest an Ibanez, but you could browse.

i cant help you on the pickups though i have never upgraded much.

Good Luck!
You can never have to many guitars and I agree, forget the spider there is much better out there in the price range.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Don't buy the spider.

Now that I've said that...

If you really must...I'd say buy a new and better guitar, there really isn't much point in upgrading yours as I don't really think Pickups and stuff will improve the sound quality much, if at all.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com