I have several Boss pedals and one Dunlop pedal. I haven't used any of them in months, and now all of them but the Flanger stopped working. None of the pedals light up when I plug them in and all I hear either a buzzing static noise or complete silence. Anyone know what I can do to fix th pedals?
I tried them all out using an ac adapter, Flanger is the only one that works. Is there any reason for a guitar pedal to stop working if you stop using them for a long period of time?
No, unless something ****ed with them and they got fried somehow (I.E. someone used a wrong AC adapter)
did u have lightning??? that would do big damage.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
No lightning. I do remember my idiot friend trying to use some of the pedals with his bass, but they were still working after that. Anyway, is there any place I can get my pedals repaired?
Quote by Anghellic
No lightning. I do remember my idiot friend trying to use some of the pedals with his bass, but they were still working after that. Anyway, is there any place I can get my pedals repaired?

playing a bass through guitar oriented pedals/amps blow **** up. especially the amp, it totally blows **** up.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard