just get a new computer, this is like the third thread ive heard about your computer this week
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
download mozilla firefox online.if you get it all set up right it is awesome.better than internet explorer,has a fire wall,and is free.
Hmm I'm going to try this to see if it's true...

oh crap hes not lying now i need the answer too dang no buttons work help

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by athlete1
download mozilla firefox online.if you get it all set up right it is awesome.better than internet explorer,has a fire wall,and is free.

definately
Quote by athlete1

Do you know what a firewall is? Firefox is simply a browser, it does not include a firewall. Furthermore, the three most popular internet browsers for windows based machines, IE6/7, Firefox, and Opera are all essentially free.

Needless to say, I also prefer Firefox due to the amount of customization and added functionality I can implement using third party add-ons.

Are you experiencing this problem only in Internet Explorer? You weren't very descriptive in your problem, kind of sounds like your keyboard is busted.
Quote by Negative Burn
Do you know what a firewall is? Firefox is simply a browser, it does not include a firewall. Furthermore, the three most popular internet browsers for windows based machines, IE6/7, Firefox, and Opera are all essentially free.

Needless to say, I also prefer Firefox due to the amount of customization and added functionality I can implement using third party add-ons.

Are you experiencing this problem only in Internet Explorer? You weren't very descriptive in your problem, kind of sounds like your keyboard is busted.

I think what he meant is that Firefox is a more secure browser.

Firefox is awesome and everyone who I know who checked it out haven't used IE since. IE is only the top browser because it's the default browser on every Windows machine. Besides, the new IE is just a blatant plagiarism of Firefox.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
The only thing tab does for me when opening up IE is cycle through the available links. Maybe it just dislikes you? get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox get firefox
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas