Page 1 of 3
Share stories of funny things you have done in Convenience Stores (like 7/11, or a gas station).
I have nothing to contribute to this, I'm just bored and thought the people of UG would have something to sate my boredom

Last edited by ~Led~Zepp~Owns~ at Jul 19, 2007,
inconvenience them
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Ask if they have their straws in black.

Yes, I'm referring to that one thread.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
^ Wow you have guts.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I don't have fun at convenience stores. Convenience stores are serious business.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
One time I bombed one in a terrorist attack.

Then I said to myself, "Hmmm, was that ironic enough to be funny?"

Probably not.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
A friend and I once spent ten minutes trying on every pair of sunglasses on the display rack in a c-store we visited and loudly commenting on each other's ability to "pull off" each pair. It was a really fun day.
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jul 19, 2007,
i have a pantera version of the mission impossible theme song and me and my friends played it as we rolled into the store except it was a pizza place instead of a convienience store but close enough
Buy as many chocolate bars/gas drinks/etc. as you can afford (to act like the fattest kid ever) and look at the cashier's reaction.....

If you don't have enough money for that gag, do the same thing but when you're about to pay, look in your wallet and say "huh sorry not enough money.... I'll just take that Reese bar then" and let ALL of the other items on his desk... he's going to have a good time putting them back where they belong!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

Dude, I use a purple pick now too! One got shipped with my guitar that I received today. Anyway, a fun thing to do at a convenience store would be to cook a fork in the microwave. You could also set up a table somewhere in the store and you could have epic pokemon battles w/ your pokemon cards/gameboys, along with a few friends (unless you don't have friend because you play Pokemon.)
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by MedicreDemon
^ Wow you have guts.

You know it. *portrays manliness in a series of manly gestures*
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
pfffffffffffff, you guys bore me :bored:

something at least somewhat funny, like we prenteded to steal something where someone working there would have to notice, then put it back at the last second, and then they confront you about it and your like "we dint stee notin beotch"
I have yet to do this, but some friends and i have talked about playing marco polo in the aisles of our local drug store/ convenience store ala CVS, Walgreens etc....
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Quote by hurlyz
Buy as many chocolate bars/gas drinks/etc. as you can afford (to act like the fattest kid ever) and look at the cashier's reaction.....

If you don't have enough money for that gag, do the same thing but when you're about to pay, look in your wallet and say "huh sorry not enough money.... I'll just take that Reese bar then" and let ALL of the other items on his desk... he's going to have a good time putting them back where they belong!

Now THIS is what im talking about
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
You know it. *portrays manliness in a series of manly gestures*

lol
Quote by ~Led~Zepp~Owns~
Now THIS is what im talking about

yeah that was a lot of fun u should try it some time
alright im a teenager so my friends and i just go to this store and one of grabs some condoms and asks "what are these for?" and the clerk shouts in this indian accent "that is for sex not for you!"

haha its not that funny but it was just hilarious to be there
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
yeah that was a lot of fun u should try it some time
i sure will ^.^
alright im a teenager so my friends and i just go to this store and one of grabs some condoms and asks "what are these for?" and the clerk shouts in this indian accent "that is for sex not for you!"

haha it was just hilarious to be there
Last edited by ~Led~Zepp~Owns~ at Jul 19, 2007,
Run In (Probably would be funnier with ski masks), with multiple people, run around and grab anything as if you were stealing it, then after the cashiers freak out, go up and pay for them..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Well one time, I pretended to steal something, but I let the employees notice. Before they confronted me, I put it back and said "We dint stee notin beotch"
Quote by hurlyz

Do you realize how much of a fucking asshole you are?

If it was your job to sit there at a cash register and deal with all the annoying pricks who come through a convenience store how would you react to this scenario? I know I personally would want to punch you in the face.

I hope if you try that again you promptly get run over by a bus you douchebag.
Quote by bpf3991

haha its not that funny but it was just hilarious to be there

It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
Well one time, I pretended to steal something, but I let the employees notice. Before they confronted me, I put it back and said "We dint stee notin beotch"

That's Absolutley Genius, how did you ever think of that????
Quote by gibsonpenguin

If it was your job to sit there at a cash register and deal with all the annoying pricks who come through a convenience store how would you react to this scenario? I know I personally would want to punch you in the face.

seems someone is letting of some "Work" Related Stress >.>
Quote by gibsonpenguin

An angry penguin.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

HEY! =].
*eats your face off*
not cool.
Quote by LoveMCR
HEY! =].
*eats your face off*
not cool.

Sorry. I'm taken.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by stanleybach

haha he actually says that to god i love that store
Quote by stanleybach

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
I just remembered another story...

We were in a convenience store with a burger joint inside, and one of my friends asked the cashier for a burger and a box of "fried potato sticks." He spent several minutes explaining to the cashier that he was asking for French fries, but he staunchly insisted that they be called friend potato sticks.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Sorry. I'm taken.

Fine then....

*stabs you in the heart with a butcher knife*

??
Quote by LoveMCR
Fine then....
*Long space here*
*stabs you in the heart with a butcher knife*

??

I'm a zombie as well. Your stabbings have no effect on me
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by gibsonpenguin

I work in a restaurant... Trust me, I know that feeling!

Costumers who can't even push their chair back to the original place (next to table duh), who spill half of their plate on the table and who leave all the dirty stuff with plates and all on their table (while they could put it in a garbage about 15feet away) are very common.... loll

And, they DO frustrate me...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
He's a zombie though, the zombie holocaust is starting.......
Quote by wtfwasthat
its called e-stabbing duh...

Well then. I'm a taken e-zombie. Thats e-invincible. That means no one can e-kill me.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I'm a zombie as well. Your stabbings have no effect on me

*Takes a chainsaw to your body*

oh damn. you're in 4 pieces now, whatever will you do?

>.>...
<.<....

probably fap.
Page 1 of 3