Post pictures of your own shoddy attempts at manhood!
Discuss why you can't grow one yet!
Mine's there. Most of it's that crappy blonde skinny hair that you can't see very well.

Have fun! Don't be mean. You were once their age, and void of facial hair.
Quote by daltonator9690
Post pictures of your own shoddy attempts at manhood!
Discuss why you can't grow one yet!
Mine's there. Most of it's that crappy blonde skinny hair that you can't see very well.

Have fun! Don't be mean. You were once their age, and void of facial hair.

Yeah mines starting to come in, you can see it. it still very thin though im 16 and like 4 months
I just use a sharpie. Oh yea and the carpet matches the drapes, except the drapes are a very ugly green color.
My facial hair is nearly good enough to be true facial hair. But it lacks a bit in thickness and length (one time I tried to grow it for like 2 months but each hair only got to half an inch).
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i'm 18 and they are just starting to get wirey and black...i fail
i play drums and guitar :
I'm seventeen and mine grows in pretty thick. But only on the sides of the chin, pretty thin in the middle. One time i grew them out so long i could twist them into little devil horns.
I'm 20 and my facial hair (or lack thereof) is pathetic.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
im about 19.5 years old, and my facial hair is fairly pathetic.

it fills in reasonably, but it wont really grow more than 1/2-3/4 inch long.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Jul 19, 2007,
I've had a nice thick goatee for a little over 2 years now (I'm 18) and I just started a week and a half ago growing it into a full beard.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I currently have a goatee that took about 3 weeks or so, but I'm lucky enough to have pretty full facial hair.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
This is mine about two months back.

I've, of course, shaved since then, and I rarely keep any hair on the sides of my fave anymore. I usually just keep my (weak) moustache and my goatee, which is great.

I'm 16, btw.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've had sideburns since the end of my freshman year, I just shaved em off recently (Rising Junior)

My facial hair grows in down to the bottom of my jaws in the sideburn area, and I'm starting to get in a nice goatee, but I keep shaving it until it's more full...But I don't really have anything on my cheeks besides a few stray hairs...
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I started growing facial hair around age.....12.

I think. I know I was starting to get those REALLY small chin hairs, and I hated it at the time.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
14, and I have THICK sideburns, they are usually level with the bottom of my ears.

If I wanted to, I could grow a decent beard, and I'm working on a goatee at the moment.
Grew it for a month and a half, then had to shave it, so I am starting all over again.
All of my facial hair is dark brown or black, so it shows up well.

Unfortunately, I think it scares all the girls away.
I'm 15 and I have more facial hair than most guys my age I'm thinking of growing side burns once this fuzzy **** stops.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
I want to grow Sideburns, But Im 15... and for some reason the only facial hair I get is little blonde ones..
it sucks
i've got a pretty bad ass chin hair. but i can't grow a moustache or connect my sideburns to my chin hair. so i just keep it as chin hair.
I can grow Terrible sideburns and the hair is pretty thin. I can usually grow it out until it gets down to my jaw but then it turns like White and you cant see it so I don't bother keeping That stuff. The sideburns I keep are still pretty crappy, but it's summer and anyone i see doesn't really mind my terrible Sideburns. So yeah.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Can't grow facial hair, Marine Corps won't let me. Although when I went on leave for 2 weeks last year, i grew a gnarly Hulk Hogan style handlebar mustache. I wanted to cry when I had to shave it off...
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60