Hey guys. When I go shopping, I always end up buying stuff I don't need...Today I went shopping for an iTunes gift card so I could download several songs off the new Smashing Pumpkins album, but instead I bought a Zeitgeist-Smashing Pumpkins limited special edition for $25 with $30 list price. I wasn't planning on it, but I couldn't resist. This special edition isn't the bonus track types, in fact it doesn't have a bonus track. It's red and has 76 pages of color photographs taken by Billy Corgan. The cover size is the size of a normal sized book (as opposed to a CD booklet). I'm not posting this to brag, in fact I regret buying it...I mean, I'm never gonna sit down and admire these (bad) pictures. So now I'm stuck with this stupid $25 CD I should have never bought. hI'm wondering how much It's worth / what I could get for it if I sold it on ebay. Should I hold on to it and wait for it to raise in value? I'm planning on seeing what I can get from the local music store in some sort of trade dealy. Thanks, any feedback is much appreciated. (PM me for more info )

MODS: I was gonna post in the buy/sell forum, but they have a "dont talk about ebay" rule.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Jul 19, 2007,
you might as well hold onto it, some crazed smashing pumpkins fan might buy it via ebay
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by leftybassdude
you might as well hold onto it, some crazed smashing pumpkins fan might buy it via ebay

The thing is, it's a piece of crap in my opinion, so I would want to sell it off before people realize its crap. So its a dillema.....
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
dude its 25 dollars. just suffer for now and wait on it. maybe in a few years it will be worth something. just keep it as a token of how you always go buy stupid sh!T and dont do it again.
Quote by davebooska
dude its 25 dollars. just suffer for now and wait on it. maybe in a few years it will be worth something. just keep it as a token of how you always go buy stupid sh!T and dont do it again.

Damn, I KNOW this is the right thing to do, but I want my monay!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by rabidguitarist
Quote by yoshixxx7
The thing is, it's a piece of crap in my opinion, so I would want to sell it off before people realize its crap. So its a dillema.....

1. They never will
2. There's a market for everything: One man's trash is another's treasure.