Atleast I don't think. When ever I have coffee, candy, or anything that would give me energy, I just don't think it affects me. I had one and a half Monster energy drinks and... nothing. Felt the same.

I am always in this mellow state and almost nothing gets me out of it, unless something exiting is going on. I have been this way my whole life.

So anyone else like this?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Last edited by SOCOOLITHURTS at Jul 19, 2007,
I'm addicted to caffeine. It's not funny. Consider yourself lucky that you're immune to it.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Well I had a "Full Throttle" about an hour ago, I feel exuberant!
666 BRO
Try guarauna ( check the spelling.)
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
yeah, energy drinks dont help me either.
and im just not a hyper person.
Rap --- Greenday

"life floats in a moving stream and you have
to move with it or it leaves you."
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Atleast I don't think. When ever I have coffee, candy, or anything that would give me energy, I just don't think it effects me. I had one and a half Monster energy drinks and... nothing. Felt the same.

I am always in this mellow state and almost nothing gets me out of it, unless something exiting is going on. I have been this way my whole life.

I'm exactly the same way, man. EXACTLY. Nothing at all effects me.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Nope, anything gets me hyper. Especially energy drinks/caffine. Its good untill you get out of the hyper state
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Atleast I don't think. When ever I have coffee, candy, or anything that would give me energy, I just don't think it effects me. I had one and a half Monster energy drinks and... nothing. Felt the same.

I am like that, but I've been addicted to caffeine on and off. Sometimes I'll go through a month spell where if I don't get a mountain dew once a day or better, I will get a head ache. But, I've even fell asleep from drinking coffee, because the warmth is soothing in the morning and makes me want to fall asleep. If anything, caffeine calms me.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
I am like that, but I've been addicted to caffeine on and off. Sometimes I'll go through a month spell where if I don't get a mountain dew once a day or better, I will get a head ache. But, I've even fell asleep from drinking coffee, because the warmth is soothing in the morning and makes me want to fall asleep. If anything, caffeine calms me.

cool
^^ + 1, Caffeine calms me to, but I'm rpobably addicted to it since I get a headache and get really grumpy if I do not get a cup or two in the morning and during the day.
...And the worms ate into his brain.
I'm a really small guy and I can drink a monster energy drink and fall asleep right afterwards. I've tried other energy drinks and nothing can really make me that hyper.
They don't affect me at all. I once drank a bottle of lucozade sport & a can of Red Bull and nothing. Nothing gets me hyper, I've tried alot of stuff.
Quote by Zakkmann

that's a weird species. much weirder than, say, the Platypus or the Emo. i wonder what would happen if you cross bred an emo and a platypus. you'd get an emopus or a platyemo.... FFS! that still wouldn't out weird the female species
Quote by Ultimo6190
They don't affect me at all. I once drank a bottle of lucozade sport & a can of Red Bull and nothing. Nothing gets me hyper, I've tried alot of stuff.

Thats the thing about caffien, if you drink to wake yourself up or recreationally, it never feels like enough.
A friend of mine reckons he took enough to spew, and still he said it wasn't enough.
I heard other drugs are worse though...
It's normal that you don't feel it. But I have discovered a way in which you do.

Go to bed after drinking coffee/energy drinks. Do you know that feeling you get when like a fly lands on your leg when you're in bed? You'll get that feeling all that time, altough there's no fly/other bug around.

It's really annoying. It are jsut your nerves twitching.