Im thinking of buying a Fender Blues Deville (2x12).

I play mostly punk and some metal. I own a boss metal zone pedal. Would this amp suit my style? or is it more for cleans and bluesy distortion?

If this amp is shiţ what's a good amp for mainly punk that can still handle metal and have alright cleans. It needs to be loud enough to gig with (medium size halls). Budget is around $700 Australian dollars.

Thanks
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
Last edited by TubzyX at Jul 19, 2007,
any suggestions? i need one for more punk than metal but i do play a reasonable amount of metal.
Quote by devilscruffs14

HAHA
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Jul 19, 2007,
the traynor is good for metal and punk? would i require my pedal with it? would the YCV 40 do the same job?
Quote by devilscruffs14

HAHA
Yeah the deville would be fine, it's pretty nice and it's clean would come in handy at some point. I'd just suggest getting a good quality overdrive or distortion, whatever punk people use.
this amp isn't **** as you suspect, it's just a lot more sophisticated than you need.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
howabout a traynor ycv 40?
Quote by devilscruffs14

HAHA
I don't think a Fender amp would suit your style at all. I completely agree with korinaflyingv and the Peavey. I think that'll suit your style alot more, especially if you don't want to use any pedals.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by korinaflyingv
^ sigged :P

Wow, you're desperate. . .

TS, go for something else, besides being a not very good sounding amp, the Deville is not what you want at all (I used to own one)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~