i just bought some new stings, and they are a thicker guag than my old ones.
i know the thinest string in my new pack is .10, but i dont know what my old ones are.
do i have to do anything to the nck before fitting the strings like change the angle because i heard once before that you shold do that?

thanks
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
how do you know that the new ones are thicker gauge if you dont know what the old ones were?

anyway, 0.10 isnt all that heavy, its not likely that you will need truss rod adjustment. If you have a floating bridge then you will most likely need some adjustment there, nd maybe the intonation after that.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Just cheer yourself up with ice-cream and stop whining about strings.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
the only string smaller than .10 is .09 so that's what you old strings were.

if you're only going from .09 to .10 you shouldn't have to do ne thing to the neck. you'll have to ajust your whammy bar if you have one, but that's it.
yes
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
If you have a floyd bridge then you may have to adjust the screws holding it down.