This is my first All That Remains cover. I have some other cover vids of Bullet for My Valentine, Trivium, and Metallica. The audio got a bit out-of-sync with the video when YouTube did its conversion of the file.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_Mixaw23c

I transcribed this entirely by ear, and I think it's extremely accurate and complete (all solos, guitar harmonies, etc.), especially compared to the current tabs in the database. However, my Guitar Pro tab submission for this song keeps getting rejected with no reason given.
ESP KH-2
Washburn X50 Pro FE
ESP LTD M-107
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Marshall 8100 "Valvestate" Head
Mashall 1960A 4x12 cab
Line6 POD X3

Please check out my guitar cover videos on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/killrbuckeye
Wow...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I watched the first 20 seconds and was all ready impressed.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
HEY MAN! I've seen you on the tube for awhile. I've got a cover of the same song up, and well It's off by quite a few parts, but after watching your video I've gotten my parts straightened out[minus the solo]. So, tell me what you think of the wrong video I made. xP

BTW You already know you did good. =]
I got some good guitars, yo.
God this guy is amazing. He left UG didn't he? Because of the tab system?
^what? explain more please.

I found this guy on youtube and when he linked UG on his Description.... I WAS PROUD OF BEING A UGer!!!!

He has to be ONE of the best.
I didn't "leave" UG, but I did stop submitting my tabs here. I worked very hard on transcribing some songs by ear (including this one) only to have them rejected by the UG submission process with no reasons given (my version is more accurate and complete than anything in the database right now). I tried to get to the bottom of it by posting in the forums, but it didn't help. So now I just host my tabs on my personal website. Nothing against the community here, it's just that no one seemed to care about my contributions.
ESP KH-2
Washburn X50 Pro FE
ESP LTD M-107
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Mashall 1960A 4x12 cab
Line6 POD X3

Last edited by KillrBuckeye at Mar 18, 2008,
i really gotta hand it to you man. ive been watching your covers on youtube for a while. its quite impressive and pretty motivating to keep picking up my guitar.

keep up the good work brother

.edit. i noticed that youre probably one of the only people ive seen playing guitar with a clinched fist lol

.edit again. and are good with a clinched fist.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Last edited by gebgebgeb at Mar 18, 2008,
Quote by gebgebgeb
i really gotta hand it to you man. ive been watching your covers on youtube for a while. its quite impressive and pretty motivating to keep picking up my guitar.

keep up the good work brother

.edit. i noticed that youre probably one of the only people ive seen playing guitar with a clinched fist lol

.edit again. and are good with a clinched fist.

Thanks. I've been trying to change the way I hold the pick, because I find that playing with my fingers extended helps the accuracy of my alternate picking. However, it is much more comfortable for me to use the closed fist for fast downpicking.

PS: Have you ever seen Marty Friedman play guitar? He uses a closed fist technique is pretty good.
ESP KH-2
Washburn X50 Pro FE
ESP LTD M-107
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Mashall 1960A 4x12 cab
Line6 POD X3

actually no i havent lol. ill have to check that out on youtube really quick.

yeah open fist just came naturally to me. i also heard it was proper etiquette or something too?

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Quote by KillrBuckeye
I didn't "leave" UG, but I did stop submitting my tabs here. I worked very hard on transcribing some songs by ear (including this one) only to have them rejected by the UG submission process with no reasons given (my version is more accurate and complete than anything in the database right now). I tried to get to the bottom of it by posting in the forums, but it didn't help. So now I just host my tabs on my personal website. Nothing against the community here, it's just that no one seemed to care about my contributions.

Damn, that's a shame. Oh well, I went to your own website, got the tabs for Air That I Breathe, and its just... Better. There's just no comparison between your tabs and what UG has. I've got down everything but the solo, the last part is pretty tough

Oh well, i'll be using your site a lot more often. Thanks for the tabs