Poll: Do you wear pink T-Shirts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you wear pink T-Shirts?
Yes
58 26%
No
3293 1483%
Use the search bar you n00b...And you're a pussy too!
14 6%
Voters: 222.
Page 1 of 2
Well,I know I do...Not TOO many but I have some and I wear them...How about you??

Cheers

EDIT:Poll added...
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Jul 19, 2007,
Yes, i have several.

This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
aye, i see no problem with it
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
Most people who wear them don't like the kind of music I like (oldies) and it's kinda different y'know??...But they're kinda cool and girls like it!

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
I have a pink longsleeve, and it goes great with my yellow deftones t-shirt ^^.
I wear whatever the **** is on the top of the mound of clothes by my bed after I wake up in the morning.
Well...How about say "Yes" or "No" and say your style too?...

I'll start off

Pink shirts
Stripped shirts
Colourfull shirts
Baggy Jeans
Vans
Leather Wristband
Sunglasses

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
I don't see why its a big deal to wear a pink shirt.
It is just a color after all.
Do guys not wear them because they think associating with the color pink instantly means they are gay?

EDIT: Yes I wear the occasional pink shirt. I only own one but I do wear it.
My style: Button Up-LS Shirts.
If not then I'll wear a band/logo T-shirt with a zip up hoodie.
Jeans I never wear shorts
Draven/Converse Shoes
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Jul 19, 2007,
Too many people these days wearing pink shirts/t-shirts and polo shirts with these stupid logos and wording printed on them thinking they are in fashion. All part of the metrosexual thing going on these days.
I would probably wear a purple shirt though hehe.
Last edited by alk3_rox at Jul 19, 2007,
I don't know why it matters so much..

You guys act like you're going to be judged based on what color shirt you wear..
Quote by papersun87
Never. I've got one shirt that's black with some pink lettering, but that's as close as I'll come.

Which is kind of funny, because I love to wear bright colors (orange, yellow, green, etc), but I absolutely refuse to wear pink.

Dude!!You kinda remind me of myself!!!I was tottaly anti-pink-guy-shirts but once a friend said me "One day you're gonna wear them I can bet!" and the next week while I was shpping I bought one...I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!!!I can't do it!!!" but then was like "Ohh what the ****...Who cares?It's cool!"

Cheers

(I'm not spaming my own thread I hope!)
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by TylerIncrysis
My dress code is inspired primarily by, motley crue and poison... what do you think?

That you're a fucking homo.
Quote by MegaShreeder
Dude!!You kinda remind me of myself!!!I was tottaly anti-pink-guy-shirts but once a friend said me "One day you're gonna wear them I can bet!" and the next week while I was shpping I bought one...I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!!!I can't do it!!!" but then was like "Ohh what the ****...Who cares?It's cool!"

Cheers

(I'm not spaming my own thread I hope!)

Ha, I'd probably look good in pink, too. It'll match my fair hair.
Quote by Joshrocker48
I don't see why its a big deal to wear a pink shirt.
It is just a color after all.
Do guys not wear them because they think associating with the color pink instantly means they are gay?

No, it just makes you very metro-sexual

Plus it's just not a nice colour imo. The same when girls wear pink - your not 7 anymore
Quote by MegaShreeder
Most people who wear them don't like the kind of music I like (oldies) and it's kinda different y'know??...But they're kinda cool and girls like it!

Your profile says that the oldest thing you listen to is 70's.

70's =/= oldies.

But to answer your question, no. Pink sucks.
Dickless.
I would never wear pink...i would rather go naked in the midle of ****ing winter than to wear pink...im not a homophobic red neck dick...i just hate that color...i dont eat anything that is pink...i usualy wear black t-shirts,blue jeans,and those sneakers (you know thoose that Kurt Cobain weared always)..."Pink is punk or pink is woos"
I only wear black shirts...

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by radio_schizo

Plus it's just not a nice colour imo. The same when girls wear pink - your not 7 anymore
That's what I used to love about pink!

I used to wear pink shirts, but they're sorta passe now. I'll still wear one once in a while. A pink dress shirt looks great with a silver and charcoal tie. Medium gray trousers.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by radio_schizo

Agreed

I don't think its as bad on girls though, some of them actually suit it and it makes them look nice too.
I don't actually own anything pink at all, not even a thread on any of my clothes is pink, it's a femine colour.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Your profile says that the oldest thing you listen to is 70's.

70's =/= oldies.

But to answer your question, no. Pink sucks.

Really?? I tought It said 60's too...Well looks like I gotta fix that...Thanks for warning me man...Did you notice the tipe mistakes too??... ....Ohhh whatever...

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
what the hell is wrong with the color pink? I'm sorry if I decide to wear more colors than the color black, but I don't like people to look at me and say "oh, look at that goth/ emo/ whatever." wearing a more diverse wardrobe prevents people from forming opinions on you based solely on what you wear.

and yes, I do have a pink shirt that I wear. it's a polo, though, not a t- shirt.
Last edited by hrdcorelaxplaya at Jul 19, 2007,
No, but I have a purple.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I hate it when dudes wear pink, especially with popped collars. Nothing can label you douchebag/prick more than a pink collared shirt.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by Cied Shredder
I hate it when dudes wear pink, especially with popped collars. Nothing can label you douchebag/prick more than a pink collared shirt.

yes, because a color always completely defines who you are as a person.
no. I just dont like pink.

No judgement on you guys though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
It's NOT pink!

It's SALMON!

...damnit...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Page 1 of 2