I'm going to get a new acoustic later today, I already know what I want and I know its in stock. My question is how do I haggle them down to throw in a case or something like that?

Doodledit: its not GC or Sam Ash, its a mom and pop store.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Well where are you getting it from? Alot of places wont haggle if they're bigger stores.
Gimme tha guitar free or I cut you!
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Simple process.
1) Obtain false nose, glasses and moustache
2) Don the above, enter store and rub your balls all over the guitar of your choice
3) Leave store(in a hurry)
4) Reenter store without your 'disguise'(probably worth changing trousers/top at this point too)
5) When you go to buy the guitar, comment that it smells like crotch, and thus deserves to be discounted
Tell them that you shopped there before, you bought something, put it on hold, and after it was on hold, the warrenty was void, and it was broken before you touched it. It works for me at pawn america...
Or say you're comparing prices at other shops.
Quote by MightyAl
Simple process.
2) Don the above, enter store and rub your balls all over the guitar of your choice
4) Reenter store without your 'disguise'(probably worth changing trousers/top at this point too)
5) When you go to buy the guitar, comment that it smells like crotch, and thus deserves to be discounted

I thought i was the only one who knew about that
Quote by MightyAl
Simple process.

thats Genius
Just mention how you've been to other shops and are just looking around for the best price. Then they might take down the price a wee bit and you can go "Could you throw a soft case in with that?" and they'll hopefully agree.
Pretend you don't have that much...say if they suggest 200 tell them you only have 150 and see if you can work something out. Bring a friend with you and get them to tell you (in front of the store owners) that they got the same item cheaper somewhere else. Say that you're interested in the product but you can't buy because of the price (make it seem like the price is the only thing stopping you).