Hi guys, I have an EQ pedal that I havent used in a while. I used to use it on my ****ty old amp, but I've got a decent marshall now. Anyways I wanna use it to get a boost/different sound for leads. But, from what I remember on my old amp, it just used to sound quiter and like a radio lol. I was wondering if its gonna make more difference having a better amp, or is it just a **** pedal? Any certain way you should have it for a good lead sound? Thanks.
Epiphone Korina Explorer

Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab

Ibanez DFL Flanger
Behringer Delay
DOD FX40B EQ
MXR Envelope Filter
Boss TR-2 Tremelo
Hey man, I have a similar set up. You have two lead channels on your DSL wich you can set up with two modes. Isnt that already sufficient? Im also playing with the settings and still need to try my EQ so i m also interested to know.

Cheers.
Well you know what its got, cos u have one lol. Its clean/crunch, and then lead one/lead2. When ure on the lead channel u cant use different eq's or nuthin. I mean i want the lead channel for rock/chords etc but want a totally different(and slightly louder) sound for playing solos. If I just switched on lead 2 it sounds a bit messy! plus u cant footswitch it lol. I wanna know how I can use my EQ pedal to make a decent solo sound.
Epiphone Korina Explorer

Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab

Ibanez DFL Flanger
Behringer Delay
DOD FX40B EQ
MXR Envelope Filter
Boss TR-2 Tremelo
Just muck about with it - it's not hard...there's seven sliders that go up and down, move them around and see what happens.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com