I've noticed its been stickied for guitar players but not famous bass players and was wondering if anyone had any good settings for the likes of Flea's sound (Chili Peppers), Kris Noveselic (Nirvana), JJ Burnell (The Stranglers) John Entwhistle (The Who), John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin), Jack Bruce (Cream) etc and bands who I don't know the names of the bassists from but it sounds pretty sweet such as Muse and Incubus. I'd really appreciate some feedback guys
RHCP Track Of The Week: Funny Face

'QUEEN ARE THE MOST OVERRATED BAND SINCE THE BEATLES' - A controversial comment which I firmly believe.
search function won't work for me at the moment for some reason but have you tried searching "bass amp settings" or something like that yet? there may be a thread somewhere giving what you're looking for
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
this isn't a guitar forum smartass. it's for guitar (including bass) accesories, that includes bass effects, amps and pedals. it's just that it's mostly guitarists on UG
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
this isn't a guitar forum smartass. it's for guitar (including bass) accesories, that includes bass effects, amps and pedals. it's just that it's mostly guitarists on UG

Why don't you potter off into the bass forum and look at the bass amp threads in there, chief.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
because i don't play bass. and please don't let that "chief" comment be some pathetic attempt of using humour from Scrubs. don't ruin that show for me
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD