Page 1 of 3
After hearing all this dragonforce hype on UG i bought there cd inhuman rampage to hear waht all u ppl are talkin about and i must say its probably the worst album ever made and it will never set foot in my cd player ever again. I will probably shoot trap with it. Yes the band has talent and they are real fast but seriously its like boring intro for 1 min then the same repeating superfast look at me garbage and ever song sounds exactly the same. The singer is so f*ckin bad. He thinks its 1985 or something. These guys a re a bunch off dungeons and dragons fans with instruments. Oh and they threw a ****ty ballad at the end how original. Never by there album its total pure **** and i know i can never play that stuff but i would never want to. DRAGONFORCE BLOWSSSSSSS
The go back to the store? We don't have your money.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
also asians cant have long hair unless there a monk or something thats not right either. the guy looks so gay
You hate ZP?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I don't like dragonforce. They are skillful players, but make ****ty music...

But do what I do when I hear about a band, look up a music video on youtube or their music on myspace, and if I like it, I buy the album.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by buckethead_jr
Old Dragonforce > you.

And their singer is great.

yea right he sounds like the same 80s **** over and over and his lyrics are all the smae garbage ur a homo. U prob live in ur moms basement and play rpgs all day if u like that ****
Quote by AICjerryC
also asians cant have long hair unless there a monk or something thats not right either. the guy looks so gay

So you're saying all Asian people with long hair are gay?
Dragonforce has always been bland in my opinion, all their songs sound the same.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by AICjerryC
yea right he sounds like the same 80s **** over and over and his lyrics are all the smae garbage ur a homo. U prob live in ur moms basement and play rpgs all day if u like that ****

Hey!
80s > You

also don't insult him
It's not nice
Quote by AICjerryC

Ohh burn

I couldn't even understand half of that.

He has a great singing voice, you don't like the 80's sound fine, but the guy has a great singing voice.

God forbid i have an opinion different to yours
Sounds like the original thread starter is a candidate for some Iced Earth.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Ohh burn

I couldn't even understand half of that.

He has a great singing voice, you don't like the 80's sound fine, but the guy has a great singing voice.

God forbid i have an opinion different to yours

+4335645757682231368799990
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
LOL I like to see even their fans turn on them now
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by AICjerryC
After hearing all this dragonforce hype on UG i bought there cd inhuman rampage to hear waht all u ppl are talkin about and i must say its probably the worst album ever made and it will never set foot in my cd player ever again. I will probably shoot trap with it. Yes the band has talent and they are real fast but seriously its like boring intro for 1 min then the same repeating superfast look at me garbage and ever song sounds exactly the same. The singer is so f*ckin bad. He thinks its 1985 or something. These guys a re a bunch off dungeons and dragons fans with instruments. Oh and they threw a ****ty ballad at the end how original. Never by there album its total pure **** and i know i can never play that stuff but i would never want to. DRAGONFORCE BLOWSSSSSSS

What the **** are you talking about? UG hates Dragonforce.

And no one gives a crap about your opinion.
Reported.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by Hidde
What the **** are you talking about? UG hates Dragonforce.

And no one gives a crap about your opinion.
Reported.

No one gives a crap when you report.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
No one gives a crap when you report.

Oh... Good one...
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by AICjerryC

Wow you're ****ing dumb
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by AICjerryC

Urgh! Pain...horrid grammar...faith in mankind...fading...ears bleeding... *gurgle*
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Yeah Dragonforce sucks balls. I used to think they were okay, but then I listened to more of their songs and they all sound the same! All of them are just them playing as fast as they can and it sounds like a bunch of chatter and ****. They can't even play that stuff live and I heard they speed up their tracks in the studio, but I'm not sure. Either way they suck balls.
Quote by AICjerryC
Yea right he sounds like the same 80s **** over, and over and his lyrics are all the same garbage, You're a homo. You probably live in your mom's basement and play rpgs all day if you like that ****.

Fixed, everything in bold was messed up.

I havn't heard but, oh well, by the sound of it they arn't great.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
dragonforce used to be good, but now all their songs sound exactly the same.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
theyre like candy

a little is very nice n a change of pace but too much makes you sick and isnt good for you
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Quote by Doolittle

you better watch out now, because Herman Li might come and **** on your head!

ahem, i belive you mean Herman Ri will **** on his head...

but yeah , dragonforce blows, theyre just a more gay journey, I didn't think that was possible.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by AICjerryC

+1
Quote by King_Arthur
Fixed, everything in bold was messed up.

I haven't heard but, oh well, by the sound of it they aren't great.

Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by buckethead_jr
Wait AIC, how did you know i live in my mum's basement, and i was playing RPG's (FF12)?

I'm scared

Yeah, so why isn't this closed yet?
Don't listen to it if you don't like about it, then don't bitch about it since you can't form a valid opinion if you don't listen to it.

Happiness for all, all around.
Quote by Doolittle

you better watch out now, because Herman Li might come and **** on your head!

I was thinking the exact same thing. "Herman Ri rill shit on your head."

Oh well. I like them. You do realise they're deliberately cheesy? And anyway, what hype on UG? I'd say over 50% of UG think DF suck?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 3