Page 1 of 5
Go to the UG Chat which is near "New Posts" and "Log Out" and when you get there it will have a spot that says "#Ultimate-Guitar. Type in #PopPunkEmo there.

It will seem really slow for a while but people will start coming in at regular times and get quite a few people in there. I'd appreciate it if this thread got stickied for 2 weeks or so to see how things turn out.
Sounds like a good idea, I went in there today, and there was absolutely no one in there at all, haha. Oh well, like you said, it will probably get better soon.
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.
yeahhh, it's a barren wasteland in there.

i think this is quite a small community in PP so i dunno how popular a chat facility would be...
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Why not just use the regular UG chat? I mean, I doubt people will sit around and talk emo forever. I give it 10 minutes and then it turns into talking about random bs, which can be done in the main chat as well.

The only reason metal has or had a chat is because they were all bullied when they were younger so they need to find other spikes-and-make-up wearing kin to reassure each other they're manly.

Since none of us are manly and know it, we don't have that problem.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by Slut

The only reason metal has or had a chat is because they were all bullied when they were younger so they need to find other spikes-and-make-up wearing kin to reassure each other they're manly.

*flexes muscles and belches loudly*
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Slut
Why not just use the regular UG chat? I mean, I doubt people will sit around and talk emo forever. I give it 10 minutes and then it turns into talking about random bs, which can be done in the main chat as well.

Exactly. I don't see why it's split up into genres??

Surely the chat is used for discussing things other than music of this genre?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Yeah, at the end of the day the main UG chat's about 1% music, 90% sex and 9% misc. I like the idea of a pp&e room though, and it's not hard to open in a seperate window if you use mIRC
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by the_astronaut
Exactly. I don't see why it's split up into genres??

If you don't type anything in on the first page there's a main forum for it.
Everytime I've been onto the chat though it's pretty much dead, or at most two or three people on.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
in my opinion i think people shouldn't judge others by how they dress or what their . . appearance might be. ..its just plain stupid. . .i mean come on . . .don't worry about how others like to dress. . .be who you want to be don't care about what others think if you know you look awesome in those tight jeans then wear them jeans with confidence. . your opinion only matters . .no one elses. .seriously. . .just because others like to be different or actually have some originality. .don't judge them because they don't dress the way others do . . .who wants to be plain and ordinary be out there. . .just be yourself. . .
Quote by RockerGirl18
in my opinion i think people shouldn't judge others by how they dress or what their . . appearance might be. ..its just plain stupid. . .i mean come on . . .don't worry about how others like to dress. . .be who you want to be don't care about what others think if you know you look awesome in those tight jeans then wear them jeans with confidence. . your opinion only matters . .no one elses. .seriously. . .just because others like to be different or actually have some originality. .don't judge them because they don't dress the way others do . . .who wants to be plain and ordinary be out there. . .just be yourself. . .

Ok.
Quote by RockerGirl18

Thanks for sharing.

Alright, so... anyway! Chat is dead. and buried, at this point.
one time i faught a emo he pulled out a knife and cut himself then told me pain is everything i pulled my nunchuck and nuncked his face off then his said thank you pain is eternal thats when i knock him out by kicked him in the nuts
Quote by i kill emos
one time i faught a emo he pulled out a knife and cut himself then told me pain is everything i pulled my nunchuck and nuncked his face off then his said thank you pain is eternal thats when i knock him out by kicked him in the nuts

one time i banned this douche for being a dick
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
one time i banned this douche for being a dick

...heehee. that made me LOL
Well, are we gonna discuss music or what?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

(Three days grace)

PS: Can somebody tell me your time, because I m german and don't know how much hours i must go back it's 21:41 here thx
^reported

stay the **** out of our forum
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Cheers for reporting him, no-one else respond to him now, he's banned.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

^What I miss? An emo basher?

So, what are ur top 10 fave bands in this forum?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Slut

If you want to play it that way...
The only reason emo would have a chat is because you all lost your girlfriend or some trivial **** like that and you feel a need to make your misery worse by listening to music about it. By the way, make-up is primarily an emo thing.
Quote by Uranutan
If you want to play it that way...
The only reason emo would have a chat is because you all lost your girlfriend or some trivial **** like that and you feel a need to make your misery worse by listening to music about it. By the way, make-up is primarily an emo thing.

Btw ur warned lol.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

okay, I guess I'll start

1 My Chemical Romance
2 Paramore
3 Hawthorne Heights
4 The Used
5 Underoath
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
^ read the first post
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oops. I thought it was like the shred chat where it is a thread of random stuff.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Yeah i thought so.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'll join
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

nobody knows August Premier.. So what's the point

/wrists

(btw, pop punk band from Chicago. Broken up now.)
I r Pirate!
If anyone is good with photoshop, and would like to make a logo for this, feel free. It's gotta be 1000x1500 and a maximum of 300kbs.
Get off my lawn.
Page 1 of 5