i was changing strings on my guitar and i was taking the 5th strings off and then i remove it from the tuning peg and the tuning peg came out and is it broken or no
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
What?

EDIT: oh, your tuning machine came apart. How so?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
seems to me like you're screwed. its never happened to me, and I change a lot of strings...nice sig though
It should be fine - You may well need to use a pair of pliers every time the % strings goes out, but what's cheaper, a pair of pliers or a new guitar?
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
you know the lil ped with the hole were u put the string through it just like popped out
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
just buy a new tuning peg, they're not expensive and like the easiest thing u can install on a guitar
keep blues alive
i think i got it fixed
it was only on my really ****ty epiphone (first guitar i got) and i got better ones than this one anyway