so i'm sure there are loads of you looking forward to the new movie, but i'm more interested in one from the 80s.

i have a friend who hasnt shut up about this 80s transformers movie that suposedly has TONS of 80s rock music, stuff like van halen in it, can anyone identify what he is talking about?

thanks
Top lel.
The only thing I remember for certain that's on that soundtrack is Dare To Be Stupid by Wierd Al.
what is the movie actually called though?
is it just "transformers" but made in the 1980s
Top lel.
alright thanks guys
i'll attempt to hunt it down at some point

whens the new movie out anyway?
Top lel.
its been out. and its amazing. go see it.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Yep, the movie is great, the effects and CG used in it are brilliant.
In fact, you can't tell weather the robots are real or not, it's just perfectly produced.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
The new movie is ok.... great action scenes and cgi but dodgy script.

The original movie owns all others though.... see the clip below for Optimus Prime kicking ass to Stan Bush's - The Touch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYuK3AKrxc
Last edited by jmilli2 at Jul 19, 2007,
The 80s movies was truer to form than the new one. The new one put them all at about the same power and made Optimus Prime a goddamn panty-waisted nancy boy. He can toe-to-toe with Megatron any day (he'll never win, but he can fight him, and he's the ONLY one that can fight him). Plus, there's no goddamn way that Bumblebee can take down ANYONE in the film, especially badasses like Barricade and Devastator. We were told Starscream would be back to his old ways, but apparently not until the next film (and we BETTER get some Galvatron action).

"Your coronation, Starscream? This is more like a bad comedy" WHABAM.
Live fast, die young.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Remember guys, putting it between your legs does not make you a transformer.

It does too. Put it between your legs, turn round and bend over, and you've transformed into a bulldog.
Quote by MrLucky77713
The 80s movies was truer to form than the new one. The new one put them all at about the same power and made Optimus Prime a goddamn panty-waisted nancy boy. He can toe-to-toe with Megatron any day (he'll never win, but he can fight him, and he's the ONLY one that can fight him). Plus, there's no goddamn way that Bumblebee can take down ANYONE in the film, especially badasses like Barricade and Devastator. We were told Starscream would be back to his old ways, but apparently not until the next film (and we BETTER get some Galvatron action).

"Your coronation, Starscream? This is more like a bad comedy" WHABAM.

'Megatron is that you?"

'HEARS A HINT!'

awesome
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Transformers! more than meets the eye!

havn't seen the movie yet, looking forward to it thou'
transformers and Power Rangers were my morning ritual when I was a kid
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by EirikFtw

+1 lol
i meant to re-record the power rangers theme! haha
Top lel.
That theme is teh awesomeness!

Gogo power rangers! duh-du duuuu du-du!
It would be awesome in a black metal version or something
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by EirikFtw
Transformers! more than meets the eye!

havn't seen the movie yet, looking forward to it thou'

+2
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
i love the tapping at the start of the power rangers theme!

btw does anyone know where i can find a full tab for "the touch" by stan bush?
from transformers
its an awesome song! lol
Top lel.
The new movie was complete crap.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
The new movie was complete crap.

You are easily the most depressing UGer I've ever seen. Seriously, half your posts are just whining about whatever the topic is. The movie wasn't as good as it could have been, I admit that, but it was still good.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.