With a new graphics card, you could. Your current integrated card sucks.

Scratch that...

ALL integrated video cards suck.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah, all you need is a new graphics card. Make it powerful enough and you could play most current games with pretty high settings. It says there's room for a PCI-express card, so search around a bit, or if you need some advice I can show you a few reasonably-priced cards that will run whatever games you want.

EDIT:

Quote by Smokey Amp
ALL integrated video cards suck.

Oi, when I was using my motherboard's integrated graphics card I could run Unreal Tournament so there
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Last edited by The Overlord at Jul 19, 2007,
yeah I had an intel integrated card for about a year, and it really sucked. It shouldn't cost too much to upgrade to a GeForce 7200 or something. I have a 7600 and it works great.
HIS ATI Radeon X1950 Pro 512MB - This is my graphics card, and can run whatever you want with decent settings.

BFG GeForce 8600 GTS OC 256MB - A fairly new card, but from what I can tell, it's very good for the money you pay, and probably a lot better than the Radeon.

These are just two, there are many more on the site they link to, just click on Graphics and Video and find the biggest numbers for the smallest amount of money

EDIT: Smokey, The GeForce I showed supports DX9 and DX10, so it's fair enough, it'll play whatever he wants now and maybe some newer stuff over the next year or so.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Last edited by The Overlord at Jul 19, 2007,
I wouldn't get a card that supports DX10 as it'd be wasted on your current specs.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."