Srsly guys, wtf?

What's the big deal over Harry Potter that you feel like you have to spoil it for the people who actually like the series?

I am under the impression that those who post spoilers of any sort in an attempt to piss people off have unbelievably small genitalia, feel bad about it, and feel the need to make other people feel bad as well.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
i agree, all these posts with the spoilers are really starting to annoy me. i'm going to read the book regardless, but actually having to be careful as to what i read while online is such a nuisance.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
It's making me sad

I haven't read the books in a while, and i'm wanting to re-read the whole series sometime.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
I am waiting for somone to post the spoilers on this thread.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by catchy phrase
Harry has sex with Hagrid on page 472.

I'd hit that

Edit: Hagrid, not Harry.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Srsly guys, wtf?

What's the big deal over Harry Potter that you feel like you have to spoil it for the people who actually like the series?

I am under the impression that those who post spoilers of any sort in an attempt to piss people off have unbelievably small genitalia, feel bad about it, and feel the need to make other people feel bad as well.

+1

I predicted this would happen and have been avoiding most threads in The Pit actually.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
yeah, I haven't even got to read the 6th one yet.

it's an amazing book, definitely my favorite so far out of the entire series. i can send you the .pdf version of it if you want, that's the version i read. (don't worry it's real )
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Where can I find these spoilers?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Where can I find these spoilers?

Just check the pit for any thread with a strange title.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by musicianamedave
I'd hit that

Edit: Hagrid, not Harry.

Like that makes a difference...
he is a twat
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
The more you guys get aggrivated and draw attention to it, the more the little sperm wastes will post it. Report the threads and get on with your lives.

UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!