So I have a story:

The other day, my girlfriend was over, and I was like "omgz, do you want to see my pokemons?"

So we looked at my old pokemon cards, it was a wonderful trip down memory lane.

Today:

She gets in the car and pulls a huge bag out of her purse, full of her pokemons, and we looked at them in the car.

All the sudden she pulls out two holo cards in sleeves and says, "I has two, so do you want one?"

Guess what it was?!

Mods, I swear to god, if you close this, I will be angry, and no longer be a happy helpful senior UGer. It wasn't fair when you closed my thread earlier today, not cool.

-Hamish

(it's a true story)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~

I felt a need to post that here.
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Jul 19, 2007,
Wow...sounds like a really boring couple to me.

But she sounds nice, have fun playing with your pokemon.
When will the Mods start banning people for making Pokemon threads, I'm so sick of them.

Alright, we get it, Mudkipz sucks but now everyone likes him. The joke has passed, Pokemon had its day.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
dude your girlfriend loves pokemon to!

either she is the biggest nerd OR THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
Quote by Smokey Amp
When will the Mods start banning people for making Pokemon threads, I'm so sick of them.

Alright, we get it, Mudkipz sucks but now everyone likes him. The joke has passed, Pokemon had its day.

Yes smokey, but this isn't me just trying to be funny, nor am I a twelve year old boy with no friends.

It really happened.

Also, my girlfriend didn't realise this was a huge online joke, so that made it better.

Twas genuine
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Smokey Amp

Are you forced into clicking the link?

Didn't think so.
Quote by Dirge Humani
[nerd]Actually, Mudkip was the best one you could choose in the R/S/E version.

I was under the impression everyone was saying he owns because he was actually the worst Pokemon available. Well, I was never interested in Pokemon anyway.

And Pokemon has not "had its day", plenty of people still enjoy it.[/nerd]

Yes it has. There's only so many times you can remake the same fuckin' game. Pokemon is just a fad, and it's seen as nostalgic and cool to still play Pokemon.

Pokemon was a franchise in the 90s, it was massive. It doesn't have that same acclaim today.

I've heard about the new versions of the game, and apparently they're no different from the old versions.

Quote by hamish5178
Yes smokey, but this isn't me just trying to be funny, nor am I a twelve year old boy with no friends.

It really happened.

Also, my girlfriend didn't realise this was a huge online joke, so that made it better.

Twas genuine

I'll let you off then.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Are you forced into clicking the link?

Yes. I gotta catch 'em all.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by hamish5178
Mods, I swear to god, if you close this, I will be angry, and no longer be a happy helpful senior UGer. It wasn't fair when you closed my thread earlier today, not cool.

-Hamish

(it's a true story)

Jesus Christ dude, you joined in '06 and you call yourself a senior member? I don't even consider myself a senior member, hell, I'd still call myself a newb. But that isn't the point.

Mods will do whatever the hell they want, they don't have to do you any favors, bro. If your thread is meaningless, they will probably close it. Don't piss blood if it happens.
Quote by Smokey Amp

Amen, brother. Smokey, you're one of the few sane people on this site.

All these stupid UG trends are starting to piss me off. Buttseckz, shoop da whoop, pokemon, and that icy hot ****? What the hell was that?

Anyway, cheers all.
Quote by Smokey Amp

Yes. I gotta catch 'em all.

I retract my slightly asshole-ish statement, you funny bastard.
Pics?...Of your girlfriend?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Smokey Amp

So... i heard u liek teh mudkip?
wtf is the fascination with MUDKIPZ!
I DONT GET IT!
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
I stopped playing Pokemon after the Yellow version, but...can I put it in her butt?

I jest. Nevertheless, that was a cute story
Quote by Archaon
J

All these amazingly awesome UG and 4Chan trends are starting to make me cream. Buttseckz, shoop da whoop, pokemon, and that icy hot ****?

FIX'D
i only have crystal version, so i get no mudkipz...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A