How does either a mahogany ibanez body with EMG 81 85 pickups
or

an alder rhoads body with EMG 81 85 pickups sound?

both with floyd rose and an ibanez wizard II neck
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
the first one. but have you considered kahler bridges or maybe getting some sort of edge or ZR trem off of ebay or something?

edit: you getting the bodies off of warmoth?
Mahogany, its sounds really good.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Hey, I'm getting good at reporting your threads.

Don't post, I just reported this.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
the guy above me seems like a dick theres nothing wrong with this thread the guy just wants some advice! and i have to say id go with the mahagony body itll sound sweet
Except he has another thread with the exact same question.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
wut are you not allowed putting up two threads up with the same topic? I'm sorry
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Quote by strq010
the first one. but have you considered kahler bridges or maybe getting some sort of edge or ZR trem off of ebay or something?

edit: you getting the bodies off of warmoth?

idk prolly ebay. But how you said something about the edge bridge. Can you lift up the whammy bar as far up as you can on an original floyd rose? Because the edge is pretty close to the body.
Dblanks
Shred

you know, seeing as how i told you to use your other thread on the same topic when i closed the last one, do that. only now you can expect an email