Since i started my summer camp (this monday) i have been experiencing pain or the feeling of fullness in my penis area. Actually its more in my GOOCH or what my friends and i call the ABC=Ass Ball Connection (lol)

it mostly kicks in when im running and i at first thought that it was because of my physical activity that might have made my (balls) bounce around too much but im not sure if thats the case, i felt for like lumps or something that would indicate testicular cancer and i didnt find any and i checked on web md and i got all these things that said i had an std but im a virgin... any ideas? btw i plan on going to the doctor's about it if the pain persists so try not to suggest OMFG Y R U ON UGEE UR DUMB BASS

thanks a million
You probably should just see a doctor.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Do you wear boxers while running? If so, wear boxer-briefs or compression shorts. I had that problem when I started running track, but I'm good now.
I just had that pain today, it happens when I stop pissing a second too soon. It's definately like a pain from within your gooch right? Around here it's the taint, or sometimes called your natcha, because it's natcha balls, but it's natcha ass. It think it will be fine because I'm still alive, but I may just have prostate cancer and not know it. Very peculiar while running though, you'll be fine just wait for your next physical and ask the doc. He'll probably put a finger in your ass or massage the gooch but hey, you may as well get your money's worth.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Omfg Y R U On Ugee Ur Dumb Bass
Gear
95' Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
Crate 212xr
Fuzz Face
Crybaby
among other things
i lol'd at the thought of my doctor ass fingering me ..
brb lemme just like makesure its my NATCHA and like poke around a bit.
maybe im confusing nuts with taint or something
Not to be a dick or anything but, We had a long time without this threads.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by D. Hero
This one time at band camp...

Hmm, I'd see a doctor.

Nothing sexual happens at band camp! We only get an hour break for lunch and during that time everyone has to scurry across the street to get lunch .
Quote by R0CKER1220
Nothing sexual happens at band camp! We only get an hour break for lunch and during that time everyone has to scurry across the street to get lunch .

Well, youve obviousely never heard of walking sex. n00b.
The.
lol, our science teacher told us this last year but iuno how serious he was, but says the whatever the veins are called that are attached to your nuts are, if they get tangled up, one or both of your nuts can explode
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by funkyfigure8
Whats this about nuts exploding? dont get me nervous man

lol, i dont think my teacher was serious but it sounds possible, iuno, just get it checked out
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
(balls) I lol'd at that one. You should take your balls out of your scrotum and inspect them with a magnifying glass.