Page 1 of 5
Im going to make this story as short as i can. There is this really ghetto kid Z, he is in the bloods, and has a girlfriend named D. She told him i slapped her, even though i havent seen her in months. So he wanted me to fight him, which im not gonna cuz he would pretty much destroy me. So now he says to me that i shoulda just came and fought him because now a whole Blood set is lookin for me, and he'l see me when he sees me. So im only 14, what am i supposed to do. Move? help.
he isnt in the bloods
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Why did she tell him you slapped her?
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Sue there asses.
Edit: Wait 4 months, and when nothing happens, sue there asses saying you were scared for 4 months and were as nutritious as an ethiopian.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Jul 19, 2007,
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
What the ****? some 14 year old kid says hes in a gang, grow the **** up.

+1
Don't go slapping around ho's
Get a haircut.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Ehem. You don't do anything. You carry on with your life knowing that any 14 year old saying he is in the Bloods is obviously lying.
You have to assemble a crew. You can be the one with leadership qualities. You need a fat guy named Tiny, a muscular black man named Night, a good looking girl with a cold heart, and 5 or 6 other cronies.

Also, get yourself a gat.
With names like those I have a feeling the whole story is a lie and just some kid looking for attention on UG.
Quote by AllwoodGuitars
So im only 14, what am i supposed to do. Move? help.

See that guys ???
He said HE IS 14, he didn't mention the age of the gangsta.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
just tell the police. they have guns, they would win
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
get superpowers and burn that ****ers house down then hell never touch you
"while you where fighting i had sex with her and to let you know she ravaged me .......not bragging but she had the biggest penis ever"--cuddles--pwk
Quote by Metallica!
Is he black? If he's not he is bull-****ting you.

so if he is black then he HAS to actually be in a gang right? **** man that ticks me off

anyways if this is serious you need to just watch your ass, learn how to fight with fists, don't let peple push you around, and then actually slap that bitch that got you in this. if the kids joking, oh well
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by Arthur Curry
A tragic flaw in the story.

Bloods are a West Coast gang. You live in fucking New Jersey.

Nice one !
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
With names like those I have a feeling the whole story is a lie and just some kid looking for attention on UG.

It seems as if threadstarter's plans to foil UG have turned, eh? Threadstarter could have been a little more creative when examining the final blue prints of his master plan. MeGaDeth2314 is much a wise person for pointing this out.

Threadstarter, your plan is now known, and flaming may possibly ensue.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Arthur Curry
A tragic flaw in the story.

Bloods are a West Coast gang. You live in fucking New Jersey.

actually the bloods are on the east coast just not as much
Uh, if you're worried, why don't you call the cops?

And it's most likely all talk.
Quote by wtfwasthat
actually the bloods are on the east coast just not as much

They're a Los Angelos street gang.
Quote by ItsThatDude
so if he is black then he HAS to actually be in a gang right? **** man that ticks me off

anyways if this is serious you need to just watch your ass, learn how to fight with fists, don't let peple push you around, and then actually slap that bitch that got you in this. if the kids joking, oh well

No sorry, I did'nt phrase that quite right or type what I meant. I was thinking they only let black guys in the bloods right? If it was a white guy then he would have to be lying. hope you know what I mean.
Quote by AllwoodGuitars
hes spanish. and there is plenty of bloods in newjersey..

Spanish ??

I thought only African American folks could join Crips or Bloods..
Quote by Arthur Curry
You have to assemble a crew. You can be the one with leadership qualities. You need a fat guy named Tiny, a muscular black man named Night, a good looking girl with a cold heart, and 5 or 6 other cronies.

Also, get yourself a gat.

One of said cronies should be a little quiet guy named Twitch or something to that effect that's out of his damn mind. Ideally he should be Asian, but anything will work. And if you want to keep this crew together after this trouble is over, I suggest getting a scrawny nerdy guy who's good with computers. That way, he can be the guy who stays back in the truck hacking furiously on his laptop and saying things like "Just give me five minutes...YOU'RE IN!" into his headset walkie talkie.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by AllwoodGuitars
hes spanish. and there is plenty of bloods in newjersey..

I hope Z dives through your window right now and beats you the **** up.
Carry around a 2 inch wrench.. My cousin has a 1.5 inch and a 2 inch wrench sitting in his truck..

Besides you probably won't see him.

Yeah, I know alot of people who are in gangs, they go through this whole acceptant thing where they have to get their ass kicked by the gang first, it's pretty gay. Anyways, just don't go walking out alone, and you probably won't see him. Just don't care, if your that worried tell the cops and tell everyone you know just so everyone know's what's going on. Tell him you didn't ****ing slap her, tell him to grow up, and it will go away.
Page 1 of 5