a year ago when i started guitar i never thought i would get the chance to ever learn the songs that motivated me to start playing and im happy to say today without even any trouble i learned my all time favorite song panama by van halen.
im wicked excited right now
Quote by halen_fan53
a year ago when i started guitar i never thought i would get the chance to ever learn the songs that motivated me to start playing and im happy to say today without even any trouble i learned my all time favorite song panama by van halen.
im wicked excited right now

I ate a sandwich today.
Be cool.
Congrats'.

This morning I finished learning to play Canon Rock. It's pretty easy but sounds cool.
It's a cool feeling, sometimes when I'm playing something pretty advanced, or ripping through some old song that I've loved forever, I think, "13 year old me ten years ago would be absolutely ****ing his pants right now that he can play this"
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Congrats man thats a favorite of mine as well.

and today i learned Raining blood by slayer, it makes me happy cuz it was raining while i played it.
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by DaliLama
It's a cool feeling, sometimes when I'm playing something pretty advanced, or ripping through some old song that I've loved forever, I think, "13 year old me ten years ago would be absolutely ****ing his pants right now that he can play this"

lol i agree with that i remember looking at the panama tab the first day i had my guitar (yes i learned how to read tabliture the first day) and thinking holy crap ill never be this good! now it seems easy....cool feeling.
hey, good job.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
congrats. Its a great feeling knowing you've actually gotten somewhere with what you're trying to do
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by DaliLama

Dude, I get the same feeling.
I'm excited for you. Can I hang the streamers at your celebration bash?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
congratulations man!

when i learned holy wars, i almost **** my pants, now.. if i ever learn seven by necrophagist ill be ****ting my pants :-P
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
omfg this is so ironic i did the EXACT same thing..i learned the whole thing even the solo in like a day or 2 and im SOOOO exctied