How do i get my profile picture to show up on the left side of a post i leave in a forum??
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Quote by iamhukdonfoniks
i think you mean an avatar.

sure... i guess wuts that?
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
well first you need a picture , or you can use UG's Default ones, for your own it has to be 50x50 in size and like... 19.5kb.

Then once you have the picture , go up to 'my account' which is in the very far top right, then go over to the left and click on the one called 'My PMs' then once your in there , again go to the far left and click on 'Edit Avatar'

then browse for your avatar on your computer, enter a URL or just use a default one

FeLiX
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
alright cool thanks
Dblanks
Shred