Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, but not forums in general.

I'm hoping for my stay to be a pleasant one.

I wanted to start out by finding out everyones opinion on legalizing marijuana.

I'm definitely for marijuana, I feel it's a gift from the Earth, and that every person has the right to regulate their own bodies. The marijuana government propaganda is sickening. Everyone should at least try it.

Anyway, just state your opinion, and also please say rather or not you've ever smoked it.

Peace everybody.
I agree. There are so many benefits that can come to America from legalization, including a huge market, decreased harder drug use, less cigarette smokers, etc.

I mean, jesus christ, Salvia is legal! That **** can seriously **** you up. How the hell is marijuana not legal?
1: Drug thread

2: Yes. I'd love for my meds to be legal.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by revolutionplz
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, but not forums in general.

I'm hoping for my stay to be a pleasant one.

I wanted to start out by finding out everyones opinion on legalizing marijuana.

I'm definitely for marijuana, I feel it's a gift from the Earth, and that every person has the right to regulate their own bodies. The marijuana government propaganda is sickening. Everyone should at least try it.

Anyway, just state your opinion, and also please say rather or not you've ever smoked it.

Peace everybody.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632374
meh. so many people do it that i dont think there'd be much difference if it was legalized, but maybe thats just my community.

it's not really that important, so really there is no reason to leagalize it. people will always do it anyway.

there are probably hundreds of posts on this. search next time maybe.
^ +1 to drug thread, and yes, it should be legalized, to make people stop whining.
666 BRO
i live in vancouver and here it is pretty much already legal, you can smoke in public without getting into too much ****. But im definitely for it, but im not exactly sure how it would work?
Would it be sold just the same as cigarettes?
it in no way hurts u and honestly im trying to get my hands on sum more (friends out of town) but yea no were near as harmful as alchohal, in the short and long runs, and as a 100% natural herb i dont see y its put on the same level as other actually dangerous drugs (in the uneducated minds)

so in short: legalize it at least in small amounts u government #%$$#holes
its just cuz it cant be taxed
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
i dont have nethin against it bein legalized, wont make a diff and i dont do it, and dont go tellin ppl they should at least try it once if they dun want to
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by Chickenparts
Poll? I think if cigs are legal, marijuana should be too.

HEY!! NICE SIG!!!!

yes, it should be legal. but other drugs (meth) and cigs should be illegal/
i hope one day i can by grass at wal-mart
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Someone high on pot cannot operate a vehicle.

Someone smoking cigars or cigarettes can operate a vehicle.

Just wanted to point that out.
Quote by BodaciousZac

Hey man, hes a newbie, easy on him. He doesn't know what been up in the Pit recently

But yes, I think it should be legalized, as it's done no harm. Marijuana is virtually unlethal except in insanley huge uberhugegyrungo doeses...

... But by the time you've reached that point, you'd be passed out :P

Anyone who hasn't tried it should, although you are highly likley to be in cotact with it some point in your life. The high is woderful. You're at peace with everything and it's always good to have a long stupid pointless laugh over a cracker *Cough- personal experience*

EDIT-
Quote by orpheus171
i hope one day i can by grass at wal-mart

Sigged
Last edited by shreddin_frets at Jul 20, 2007,
grow up and do coke like an adult
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
IT WILL NOT BE LEGALIZED BECAUSE:

It hasn't been legalized because they can't tax it. It is far too easy to grow and the government wouldn't make enough money from it.
I have not smoked the drug.
But i do agree that it should be legalized. Over the course of history, chronic has not shown one single cause of death. Has alcolhol? I mean this is the smallest way aswell. Drunk driving has claimed many lives, do people die when they take weed and drive? No.

Therefore, weed should be legal because it is perfectly safe. Alcolhol however, should stay legal.
^ You also shouldn't operate a vehicle on some cough syrups.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by leftybassdude
its just cuz it cant be taxed

god i hate when people say that.

Quote by bobbyj84
grow up and do coke like an adult

daniel tosh?
Quote by nt1440
it in no way hurts u and honestly im trying to get my hands on sum more (friends out of town) but yea no were near as harmful as alchohal, in the short and long runs, and as a 100% natural herb i dont see y its put on the same level as other actually dangerous drugs (in the uneducated minds)

Incoherent but true.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Timex

weed doesnt kill you grandfather who has been smoking cigs for 60 years

and yes, i can drive high. its easy and perfectly safe, becuase when im high i know if i can drive or not. but if someone gets drunk they probably wont stop themselfs from driving
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Last edited by orpheus171 at Jul 20, 2007,
Quote by Timex

So switch the analogy to alcohol, which ****s you up way more than weed, and is a much bigger health risk.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by orpheus171

I'm sure if you smoke ANYTHING regularly for that long it will screw with you. Just the smoke in your lungs can hurt you.
Quote by Timex

I've never smoked weed and don't plan on it, but I do hang out with tons of stoners, and one of them drives around high as a kite all the time with no problems.
Quote by Chickenparts
I'm sure if you smoke ANYTHING regularly for that long it will screw with you. Just the smoke in your lungs can hurt you.

There has never been any reported case of anyone who got lung cancer from smoking marijuana, even the heaviest smokers. All of them were either cigarette smokers or a combination.

And also to the person above me, yes driving high is no difficult task at all really. Driving tired or drunk is though. Actually, I'm better at driving while I'm high. It makes me concentrate better.
Quote by orpheus171

It could lead to random hallucinations and flashbacks. Even if you smoked it months earlier that stuff stays in your system for a long time.
Quote by absinthe5765
The only thing pots ever killed was a bag of Cheetos.

Oh and billions of brain cells. Did you know that brain cells are the only cells that your body cannot reproduce?

Are you saying you're against teh Mary-J-Wanna!?!?!??
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
There has never been any reported case of anyone who got lung cancer from smoking marijuana, even the heaviest smokers. All of them were either cigarette smokers or a combination.

I'm sure there has been such a case reported, but a recent study forund that there was no correlation between chronic marijuana use and higher risk of lung cancer. So you're basically right.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
It doesn't matter to me because I won't do it either way, just hope that if it does people don't start going overboard with it.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

And also to the person above me, yes driving high is no difficult task at all really. Driving tired or drunk is though. Actually, I'm better at driving while I'm high. It makes me concentrate better.

Yes pot is much safer than cigs, but come on, 60 years?