has anybody had any close encounters with death?? We would like to hear it....

I had one kind of.....

It was on a snowboarding trip with the school and it was early in the trip and we all sucked, so theirs a big hill going down then up like a ramp so we go down a group of 10. About 2 make it up the hill at the end. I dident so im sitting at the bottom undoing my bindings when i hear loads of snow from a snowboard (not an avalance). I look round and all i see was a blur of a snowboarder fly past me. My instructer said he went straight down from the top of the hill and probely hit 90mph. If he hadent of turned quickly he would of hit me.

I was sitting on my bum and he would of hit the left side of me, the board probely inpaling me send me flying and him hit the ground and high speed. One of us would be dead if not in a bad state....
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
That's not a near death experience...

You got the literal meaning, but that's just not what it is.
I thought I had testicular cancer, turns out to be a third testicle.
ha ha me and friend were sat on the back of the school bus and we both stood up as it was about stop i pushed him because he insulted me (only messing about) he fell back and hit his head on the side obviously being pi**ed off (lol) he retaliates and pushes me back the bus we were on was very old i flew back into the emergency exit window knocking the frame and the glass out, as the bus was turning a corner and a car behind the bus decided to over take (on a corner what a dumbass) i managed to hold on to the edge of the window frame so that i didnt fall because if i didnt hold on i would have fallen out and been run over by the car, luckily i manged to pull myself back in (even though my friend claims he saved my life bu**s**t)

scary stuff
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock
You dont wanna be in a situation where you're bending your penis and attacking it with a pick and literally wanking the guitar.

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
i agree with tenacious_lee
Quote by jtaylor
I thought I had testicular cancer, turns out to be a third testicle.

thats not funny, it's lame.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by tenacious_lee
ha ha me and friend were sat on the back of the school bus and we both stood up as it was about stop i pushed him because he insulted me (only messing about) he fell back and hit his head on the side obviously being pi**ed off (lol) he retaliates and pushes me back the bus we were on was very old i flew back into the emergency exit window knocking the frame and the glass out, as the bus was turning a corner and a car behind the bus decided to over take (on a corner what a dumbass) i managed to hold on to the edge of the window frame so that i didnt fall because if i didnt hold on i would have fallen out and been run over by the car, luckily i manged to pull myself back in (even though my friend claims he saved my life bu**s**t)

scary stuff

Now thats funny.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
yeah thinking about it, it is
wasnt at the time
but now is
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock
You dont wanna be in a situation where you're bending your penis and attacking it with a pick and literally wanking the guitar.

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Quote by tenacious_lee

scary stuff

That exact same thing happened to a couple of my friends when they were on a bus. I'm calling for an investigation into bus windoes

Don't ask me why the babys there, I've just never used it before.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
bus windows are evil and should be stopped
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Quote by -Stain-
thats not funny, it's lame.

So are double posts, douchebag.
Saved my friend from getting bitten my a red-bellied black snake. Not fatal but quite poisonous. I thought it was a lizard at first.

But I nearly drowned in the bath as a child. When I was really little, my mum left the room for a second, and I went under and she came in after I was under for a fair while. Would of being a tragic end for ol' Shane.
I almost suffocated on a jumping castle once. There was a bit that stuck up behind a big slide thing, and then lots of people sat on it and it like, went inside the floor, and I was at the bottom and had my face pressed against the thing for like 2 minutes and couldn't breathe properly cause there were like 10 people on me.

It was pretty gay cause I was like 7 or 8 at the time.
I cried.
Then I got a corn dog cause it was at the Royal Easter Show.
What a cool place.

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
I had pnemonia once and the oxygen in your lungs is supposed to be at 90% and mine was like 22% another week without going to hospital and i would have been a gonner
I s'pose I have. I was cycling, hit a bump, and my front wheel buckled. Obviously, a fraction of a second later, the buckled part reached the wheel fork, and I was sent over the handlebars. I hit the road head first at about 20mph. Possible that if I wasn't wearing a helmet I'd be dead.
When I was about 13 I was swimming in a public pool with my two cousins once. We were on our way to the deep end and I felt someone grab me from behind and pull me back. I thought it was one of my cousins messing about so I tried to surface and yell but I couldn't. Then I saw both of them swimming ahead of me so I got really scared because a stranger was dragging me down. All I can remember was someone sitting on my head and pushing me down and strangling me and I was choking on water and blacking out. Then my cousins must have noticed me missing and came back and were trying to help but I couldn't get the guy off me. I swear I was dying. Eventually my cousin had to punch him in the face to get him off and I went back to my mum and started crying hysterically and told her. She was all angry like "COME POINT OUT THE BOY WHO DID IT" and then we saw him sinking to the bottom of the pool. Then the lifeguard jumped in and pulled him out and everyone had to get out of the pool. The kid was unconcious and I swear he was dead :| I thought it was my fault and tried drowning myself haha. In the end an ambulance came and he woke up eventually. Turns out the kid was having a panic attack or something and jumped onto me like that guy jumped on Rose in the Titanic movie. I had bruises and scratches all over my neck and torso

I haven't been swimming since that day.
I almost got struck by lightning. when i was 14, i was in some hike and it started raining. the safety personell told us to go to campsite. we went to the campsite and it was an open area. we had to run to a shelter. as we were running there was some lightning just in front of me, and i was blinded for a while. it hit a lamp post that like half a meter to my right. The guy who was running in front of me felt some bright flash behind him too. That means the lightning travelled between us. Damn, i will never forget that experience. 2 months later i was at the same place and the lamp post was charred black. damn.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab