Page 1 of 2
in a stupid way .......why the heck wasnt aeris revived couldnt they have used a phoenix down on her to revive her?

i mean she dies like 500 time sbefore her actual death and that never was a problem with the developers to use phoenix on her i think thats pretty stupid not being able to do anything about that...were they high?
when you have no hp its classed as being knocked out
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock
You dont wanna be in a situation where you're bending your penis and attacking it with a pick and literally wanking the guitar.

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
i agree with tenacious_lee
she didn't die once before...whenever i played the game :P
†h¥ ÅbØmInÅb£€ §Øu£§ §HÅ£† iN¢In€®Å†€ In h€ÅV€N, wHi£€ pÅnD€MØNiUm'§ VØ£i†iØn §HÅ£† g®ÅN† u§ PØW€®!
Quote by tenacious_lee
when you have no hp its classed as being knocked out

True.dat

it only works when you are knocked out, so when she dies you can't really use it
...And the worms ate into his brain.
well i think the video game designers shouldve made a reason why we couldnt bring her back except the thing she got pwnd by sephiroth i think they need a remake.....i want w=one anyways
not really 500 i was pointing out a flaw using that much shes only died once when i use her because i only use her until i get out of midgar...then i find vincent and cid then cloud rolls with them instead of everyone else....cept yuffie but shes an idiot in my opinin
well you cant bring her back she's dead impaled by 6FT long sword thats a good enough reason

there also bringing it out on ps3 sometime whenever
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock
You dont wanna be in a situation where you're bending your penis and attacking it with a pick and literally wanking the guitar.

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Quote by L_E_M_U_R
well i think the video game designers shouldve made a reason why we couldnt bring her back except the thing she got pwnd by sephiroth i think they need a remake.....i want w=one anyways

http://www.adventchildren.net/
no i bes not s***ing you but still she cant be revived 6FT SWORD HURT BAD
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Haha.. bitch got stabbed.

PS-Why so many FF7 fans? I love the FF series, (and I have played all of them) but FF7 I found was really... meh.
i despise you
for no apparent reason

good times
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Quote by Maui Waui

That's talking about crisis core. Any news on a remake?

Wait a minute, I thought crisis core was coming out for the psp? So, why are the graphics so good !
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jul 20, 2007,
Quote by TimmyPage06

PS-Why so many FF7 fans? I love the FF series, (and I have played all of them) but FF7 I found was really... meh.

cos you didn't play it in 1997 when it was first released. no one had seen ff characters in such good 3d before, nor seen those graphically enhanced cut scenes before so it was like "wow" at the time, which is why its remembered, of course its meh now, and was meh like 5 years ago. and also probably because its considered a classic due to its simplicitiy gameplay wise.

materia ---> armor --->skill, and limits level

not: gf--->person--->level up gf--->learn skills and limits are learnt from random weapons (from what i remember )

but ye basically at the time it was, and still is, classic FF which is why there are so many fanboys i guess.

edit:
Quote by L_E_M_U_R
i liked the stroy line and ive only played 7 10 and 10-2

dude you're missing out (except on XII, no one missed out there)
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i am going to get the others but all ogs because i have the og white disk version of ff7
and i guess ff10 is already og since they havent changed it to greatest hits (i dont think anyways).....but still ....im looking for 8 right now all ogs they used to have a shnit load at frys electronics now they dont sell em any more just ff tactics and i think the one that come with chrono trigger or whatever it is
^FF-8 was better. got it at gamestop for $5 XD

and you couldnt revive her cause Sephiroth killed her. His awesomness nullifys the effects of Phoenix downs. =D Hes that damn awesome.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by TimmyPage06

I've got to agree you you. I personally thought FF8 was the best. I remember loving that game, back in the day
lies ff8 wasnt better its terrible! ff7 wins hands down
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
does anyone else thing IX had a cute kind of charm to it? compared to VII and VIII that is...

/cast Flame Shield

^^Yeah I loved FF9, I don't know why so many people hate/dislike it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
you know, like characters aren't as old, more rounded features, more MOOGLES than ever and that the big baddy was some kid with a tail. not a sorceress that could mess with time or a murderous swordsman. that kinda stuff?

edit: to L E M U R

I liked IX more because I felt that the ending was more complete. VII just kind of left it all up in the air a bit.

As far as why you can't revive Aeris...that would be because it was a bit plot point in the story. If you could revive her, it would make her whole death scene, and everything that came from it pretty pointless.
Quote by Sol9989
you know, like characters aren't as old, more rounded features, more MOOGLES than ever and that the big baddy was some kid with a tail. not a sorceress that could mess with time or a murderous swordsman. that kinda stuff?

edit: to L E M U R

is that the ff game they released on gc?
Quote by L_E_M_U_R
in a stupid way .......why the heck wasnt aeris revived couldnt they have used a phoenix down on her to revive her?

i mean she dies like 500 time sbefore her actual death and that never was a problem with the developers to use phoenix on her i think thats pretty stupid not being able to do anything about that...were they high?

Ive always wondered that.
Quote by L_E_M_U_R
is that the ff game they released on gc?

nooooooooo that was Crystal Chronicles...

i'm talking about FFIX...

Quote by FreeManson15

Ive always wondered that.

again SHE WAS IMPALED BY A 6FT SWORD! she isnt going to recover from that any time soon

P.S AND! even if she did miraculously recover she'd drown because cloud chucked her in a lake
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Quote by L_E_M_U_R

another one that can't take her death eh? don't worry bud, we all get over it

seriously though its in the story, its out of your control to use your phoenix down at that point, what if you didn't have any anyway?

Quote by tenacious_lee
again SHE WAS IMPALED BY A 6FT SWORD! she isnt going to recover from that any time soon

P.S AND! even if she did miraculously recover she'd drown because cloud chucked her in a lake

well where did the other 5 1/2 feet goo no where except thru the one part of her body... so there ws only 1 1/2 feet of sword in her..............weapon
Quote by L_E_M_U_R
i am going to get the others but all ogs because i have the og white disk version of ff7
and i guess ff10 is already og since they havent changed it to greatest hits (i dont think anyways).....but still ....im looking for 8 right now all ogs they used to have a shnit load at frys electronics now they dont sell em any more just ff tactics and i think the one that come with chrono trigger or whatever it is

*Gasps* Thou must respect Chrono Trigger!!
vii kicked total ass. it was revolutionary for its time, and is timeless. i am not going to back those statements up with any reasoning as to why i liked it better than viii, as that really doesn't matter. vii ftw.
Page 1 of 2