I've decided against getting an Ibanez as my second guitar and I am now looking at getting a Jackson DK as I have tried some out and they are some of the nicest instruments I have played. Though the guitar shops I've been to have Jacksons in stock, they do not seem to have a huge number within the price range I am looking at (200-300 pounds) therefore I am considering to buy 1 online

Thoughts or suggestions anyone?
whats wrong with passive pups?
I've played on some passive EMG's and they are actually pretty good
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
He's right...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Any kind of pick up, passive or active will be better than those on my current guitar!!

cheers anyway that did look like a fair enough deal!
is better, but still has a licensed trem, but the Jackson ones are better than some. SD pickups = good too, although not my taste.
--
Quote by J.MitMetallica
is better, but still has a licensed trem, but the Jackson ones are better than some. SD pickups = good too, although not my taste.

Nice! but I would have to save up more for that!
Yeah but only a little!!!
--
Quote by heretic555666
Nice! but I would have to save up more for that!

It's worth it!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

yeah I guess though though it would take a few more weeks with the money i earn atm

anymore suggestions people???
Quote by Ed Hunter
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/dx-mg/1220

I reckon that's a right good deal, £319 and you get a locking trem and EMGs, bargain. I have the RX10D meself

I like this better.

But if I remember correctly, the licensed Jackson trems have pretty much the same specs as an OFR, so you can easily upgrade.

(Well that's the case on the RR3 anyway.)
Quote by J.MitMetallica
He's right...

Who he? Anybody who gets the reference to a particular magazine gets a cookie.
Quote by J.MitMetallica

Those pickups are not SD's - its kinda deceiving but if you read the text they are the turdlike duncan designed pups. You'll have to fork out nearly £400 for a Jackson with real SD's (I can't remember which one but there's a Dinky with the JB/Jazz Combo).

Edit: the bridge humbucker is SD.
The DK's aren't bad body wise; I'd spend the money on one and then swap the pickups and scoop the bridge and add a floyd. Then, you'll have yourself quite the guitar!