When i was sleeping last night i remember waking up but the problem was that my eyes were closed and i couldnt make a sound or move any body part i could only breathe. I couldnt even open my eyes so there i was laying in bed not being able to move or make any sound as i was awake, then eventually i went back to sleep but when i woke up i remembered all this. Does anyone have an explaination for as to what i was that happened? Im quite positive this wasnt a dream cause this has happened before only when i was younger.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
you got attacked by extraterrestrials. using their superior psychic powers, they paralyzed you and then erased the memory of their existence. the reason you weren't abducted was because they took your dog and examined it, then left.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I've had **** like that happen. Freaks the hell out of me. I just started sleeping facing the wall and it stopped. However, I used to get this feeling that I was levitating above my bed. But then we moved and it stopped
Demons or paranormal activity.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
It's called sleep paralysis.
I remember Richard and Judy doing a thing on this a while back on their show. It was quite interesting and I'm sure it's pretty sca......

*sinks low into chair*

Not that I watch it or anything.

*turns to look at shrine to Judy*
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
same thing used to happen to me. always woke up scared ****less
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Thanks guys, i think ill go with sleep paralysis though.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Drugs
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Leperaffinity01
I've had **** like that happen. Freaks the hell out of me. I just started sleeping facing the wall and it stopped. However, I used to get this feeling that I was levitating above my bed. But then we moved and it stopped

I get the feeling thet I am Levitating above my bed almost every time before I fall asleep, and I enjoy it

I am wierd... yes I know...
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by Leperaffinity01

GHOSTS!!! :O
Research astral projection.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Leperaffinity01

Holy ****, I woke up one time and I looked down and I was like six feet in the air, maybe I was just being weird but after I some how got down I walked down the hall to go sleep in my parents bed( they worked graveyard ) the same **** happened to me but i fell asleep and woke up the next morning in their bed.
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Drugs

+1

/thread...
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned