View poll results: Spam his forum?
Hell yeah!
19 70%
No, sort it out and get over it
6 22%
I dont give a rats a**
2 7%
Voters: 27.
Ok so this guy stole my girlfriend after 1 year and 5 months of going out, hes an idiot, and i want to know whether I should spam up this forum he made about himself?

http://manofmanyfaces.talkthis.com/

If you vote yes please help!

Theres a picture of him there as well, if you wanna know what he looks like

Cheers
show that guy. e-style...!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
UG would love to help you spam this guy but unfortunately, from experience, the mods don't like us doing that sort of thing in the name of UG...
maybe take it like a man and find yourself another woman...
I know very well how it feels... if you need revenge, you ex is the guilty one. FFS, women are not cars, you cant steal them. Shes a bitch that got tired of one **** and wanted to try another one.
Why is there a guy with the same username as you on there who is an admin? By the way the mods frown upon spamming other forums.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by Klayy
maybe take it like a man and find yourself another woman...
I know very well how it feels... if you need revenge, you ex is the guilty one. FFS, women are not cars, you cant steal them. Shes a bitch that got tired of one **** and wanted to try another one.

thats what i was thinking too...
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
If your girlfriend of a year and five months left you for another guy, it's probably your fault. Get over it and find someone better for you.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
He stole your girlfriend? Well, it's fair to say she was unhappy with you or at least knew she could be happier with this other guy. Who cares?

If he's a jerk then your ex is an idiot for dumping you for him, she isn't worth your time. I say move on, but of course, you could have a little fun by spamming the forum.