Hey guys wuts up

I just came to the harsh reality that my amp head sucks ass. I have a line 6 spider III HD 150 head. My cab is good thou its a marshall 1960a.

Now I'm thinking of getting a tube amp next. I want a metal/thrash/hardcore tone like As I Lay Dying, A7X, Trivium, Lamb Of God, Unearth, and so on... But i also solo a lot and i need good tone for soloing.

So if you guys can please suggest some good tube heads for the sound i want.
Help is much appreciated.
thanks.
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Lamb of God uses it
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
id go with either a mesa or marshall
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
what about the krank revolution head or the krank krankenstein head?
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Quote by ibanezplayer145
what about the krank revolution head or the krank krankenstein head?

The Krankenstein is like the Qur'an, there's a lot of hype about it, but in the end it's just plain stupid and will make you regret using it.

The Revolution though has one of the best drop-tuned, riffed-out rhythm chug tones I've ever heard. It's not very good at anything else though.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

I have a Marshall TSL 100. i play the same stuff u do. I LOVE my marshall. it ****in screams when u turn it up. but i have heard good things about the Peavy 5150. Machine head uses them and i hear they have the best crunch u can get
budget would help but if I look to your band-list I wuold say:

Mesa-Boogie Dual/Triple Rectifier
I have a Marshall DSL head. It can seriously do anything. Plus Matt Heafy uses one, and Trivium were on ure list
Epiphone Korina Explorer

Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab

Ibanez DFL Flanger
Behringer Delay
DOD FX40B EQ
MXR Envelope Filter
Boss TR-2 Tremelo