Page 1 of 2
Yeah so lately I have been just looking around sites "music sites” and I notice like most of the new musicians today love off metallica ,I have no problem with metallica but it is just like give it a rest already man...like I see pantera they are metallica fan boys(r.i.p. Dime) like every cover was a metallica song and the underground artists are all like "I’m in music now because of metallica"and in my mind I’m like dude....there are way more bands that actually gave way more to there fans than metallica did. This thing that just got me so confused is metallica left their fans in the cold to go for rock and they SUED THEM NOW THAT IS ****ED UP!! like what happened to venom,slayer,megadeth,sodom,celtic frost,kreator and stuff...and the thing that pisses me off even more some fan boys say metallica are the best and funny thing is they call them self metal heads when they never even listen to any other metal bands!!

Yeah some of you people might thing I’m an asshole hole but I think it is the truth....for proof look on myspace and look up influences for metal bands and I can better my life that at lease 94% of are fan boys
Any metal band is a bad choice for a role model.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
... I have no idea what you just typed... sorry xD
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
they aren't fanboys if they consider metallica an influence. this thread fails. as do you. kthxbai.
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99
they aren't fanboys if they consider metallica an influence. this thread fails. as do you. kthxbai.

Blunt and to the point, I like that.
666 BRO
lots of people like metallica. Thats what they were aiming for. How come every time the word "Pantera" is used, it is always followed by (r.i.p. Dime) EVERY FREAKING TIME. the ironic thing is, THAT is being a fanboy.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by Kankuro
Megadeth > Metallica

Very much agreed, Mustaine has more talent than any of the Metallica guys combined.
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by saintjimmy99

UG's Lover of *********......Um that just cries failure
How dare they like Metallica!
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Maybe Metallica were a great influence in the world of metal?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
lots of people like metallica. Thats what they were aiming for. How come every time the word "Pantera" is used, it is always followed by (r.i.p. Dime) EVERY FREAKING TIME. the ironic thing is, THAT is being a fanboy.

it is called respect ...no sure if you heard of it?
the only metallica thread...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
metallicas over rated... megadeth is where its at
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

Your username is Megtillica.... and you're telling me you don't like Metallica?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Megtillica
UG's Lover of *********......Um that just cries failure

the headbang smileys (two of them) in your sig cry for failure.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Hey threadstarter, I highly doubt you're into communism. You could do a lot of damage with that avatar to people (such a me) who actually know a thing or two about communsim.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by BKR
metallicas over rated... megadeth is where its at

megadeth is overated because of the people who think metallica is over rated

a metallica fanboy is exactly the same as an *insert random band name* they're always anoying people who think their favorite band should be the only one in this planet

to threadstarter- your an idiot who needs to grow up and realize peoples opinions and musical influences can greatly differ. some people worship elvis. literally worship him. now get over yourself
Quote by Megtillica
it is called respect ...no sure if you heard of it?

I dont think every time you mention somebody who has at least one dead relative you say "(r.i.p. *person's relative*). You're not giving metallica much respect either.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Quote by punk_mike_88
Very much agreed, Mustaine has more talent than any of the Metallica guys combined.

Testament > Megadeth X123912903810928319823182309109238190283

I don't mean to start another Thrash war... but it's true.
^ "THRASH WAR" I agree, Testaments amazing. I'm just a bigger Megadeth fan. :\
666 BRO
I don't know where all this sudden hate for Metallica fans comes from but I'll tell you this.

All the Metallica fans I saw a week ago at Wembley Stadium were ****ing cool. They ranged from 8 year olds in Master Of Puppets tshirts to what I presume are 65 year olds in Metallica baseball caps and beanies. Guess what, they were all having a ****ing great time and everyone was really friendly; infact the people attending I felt were the nicest crowd I've experienced at concerts of any size.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it, because there's lots of true music and metal fans out there in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond at their shows who prove this thread to be a crock of ****!

Good day.
Metallica's old music is good, and people aren't just going to forget it. Although there are many metal bands that are better than Metallica, *cough* Megadeth *cough*, Metallica is arguably the most popular and well known metal band. One post like your's is not going to change all of that.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
well...see...heres the thing...i can see your point on being a fan boy...but whats wrong with that for some of the younger guys...if Metallica is what has influenced them....then thats what it is...no bashing on the band for that...as for them being terrible.....its a well known fact in this world that Metallica redefined the metal world...they made it mainstream...now if thats not an accomplishment...then i dont know what is.....and Megadeath, Metallica which is better...who cares...i prefer Metallica over them...but i dont think they are bad musicians...you ppl need to get some roots and stop wining that Metallica is succesful...so what is Mustaine didnt work out with Metallica...he was drunk loser back then and he admitted that...but by gones be by gones.....Metallica rules bitches...they are and forever will be the Kings of Thrash Metal...and bitch all ya want...that title is there to stay
Now, I'm not one to bash any music that isn't incomprehensible death metal, but I must say this.

Metallica fucking sucks.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Alreddyded
Your username is Megtillica.... and you're telling me you don't like Metallica?

dude start reading........read the whole thing again
imo, iced earth > megadeth > testament > metallica

however, i like 'em all for different reasons

metallica: amazing arrangements on their first several records, intricate drum beats, sharp lyrics

megadeth: brutally tight rhythms, marty friedman, and the sweating bullets solo in general (it's the first "hard" solo i learned)

testament: they're testament

iced earth: the "horror show" album is better than anything ever...ever.
I will fuc
Page 1 of 2