I have never taken singing seriously and have never gotten a lesson on vocals, but my girlfriend keeps telling me I have a nice voice so I sang over a 3 Doors Down song and saved it, the links is below. I was wondering if you guys could share your opinions on my voice and please be up front with me if you think I have a horrible voice. All your opinions will be well appreciated, thanks.

http://rs118gc.rapidshare.com/files/44074221/hamed_with_3doorsdown_this_is_london.mp3
Last edited by mrpoker at Jul 20, 2007,
I am sorry I am new to these forums, can you please guide me to the correct section I will delete this post and will repost in the right section, sorry again.
Quote by mrpoker
I am sorry I am new to these forums, can you please guide me to the correct section I will delete this post and will repost in the right section, sorry again.

Im pretty sure theres a lead singing or voice forum or something like that on here somewhere. That would probably be where to put this.

And sorry if I came off as a jackass.
The.
Ya, I listened to it. You do have a really good tone, and stay in tune really well. Just be careful when your stretching a word out, for example, the part with "longeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr", sometimes it sounds just a bit off, or loses power. But that should come with practice. I liked it.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by Jack Flint
Ya, I listened to it. You do have a really good tone, and stay in tune really well. Just be careful when your stretching a word out, for example, the part with "longeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr", sometimes it sounds just a bit off, or loses power. But that should come with practice. I liked it.

Thanks for the break down, I totally agree with you on some of the words I stretched I do need to focus more on that and I think I need practice on higher tones.