Who else in England got flooded today? I did, my rooms on the ground floor so it damaged a load of my stuff, plus I'm gonna have to get a new floor, a bunch of new cables, and a new monitor for my PC after it had a power surge from the water. Apparently we had 2 months worth of rain in one day, the whole town is getting flooded (I live in Gloucester), some peoples houses were flooded like waist height.

So...anyone else get flooded?
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
My house didn't, but I spent my afternoon waist deep in water making sandbags for other people.

I'm a kind, friendly neighbour like that.
It's flooding in England? Are all the telephone lines down? Have you been trying to call your baby, but lord the telephone lines are down?

Sorry I was listening to that song when I clicked the thread.
SPACE FOR RENT
Last edited by Rock'N'Soul at Jul 20, 2007,
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
It's flooding in England? Are all the telephone lines down? Have you been trying to call your baby, but lord the telephone lines are down?

lolwut
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
My house wasn't flooded but the road was. My friend who came over with a bike(pwned by puddles everywhere) said these people waited in a shop for the rain to stop then left when they thought it was safe but a van drove past and drenched them all xD